parker

You wake up like any other normal day and it you just changed and went downstairs to eat breakfast you dress into this

(with air force 1s)gianmarco gives you a kiss on the forehead and you go to school you loved going skateboarding with gian cause he always made it fun to go to school, when you arrived there you saw that parker was looking at you up and down and h...

(with air force 1s)
gianmarco gives you a kiss on the forehead and you go to school you loved going skateboarding with gian cause he always made it fun to go to school, when you arrived there you saw that parker was looking at you up and down and he bit his lip, you thought it was weird but moved on cause you didn't want to deal with that and you are with gianmarco, when the bells rings to second period parker comes and he grabs your hand you ask him what he's don't and he just shushed you with his finger you thought it was weird cause he's gianmarcos friend and you  are his friend so you didn't know how to react. He then picks you up and puts you into the janitors closet and gibs is trying to give you a hickey you try and push him but he just stays there, when you heard the door open you saw gianmarco there then he punches parker and they fight you tried to to split them up but they wouldn't until the janitor did you hugged gianmarco and then gianmarco had to go to the office.
*gians pov*
When i left first period i forgot my pencil and i couldn't find it so i went into my locked and i saw my water bottle that was in there leaking i see that parker grabs y/n but he was probably trying to show something, i then find a janitor and tell the janitor that their is a leakage, i go to the janitors closet and hear a voice like y/n i then see that parker was on top of y/n i then grab parker and punch him in the face he punches back and i start fighting we both got spilt up by the janitor and i hugged y/n she then started crying but the janitor took me to the office.
*end of gianmarcos pov*
You went back to class and the flash backs about what happened in the janitors closet scared you and it disturbed you, you were  in class and you were breathing really heavily you can't stop thinking about it until you feel yourself fall on the floor you see people coming to check in you but it fades away by the blackness.
__________________________
i'll update tomorrow at like 12 i might start updating everyday at 12 so i can get better ideas and i don't get interrupted also i'll probably be doing 2 a day but i don't know yet but hanks for reading❤️🥰