HAHAHAHHA. I'm freaking crying right now. I'm really blessed to have them all in my life. When I have problems we will just have an inuman session but I think now drinks are useless. So I rejected their drinking session suggestion for the first time.

"I'm finee duhhh. no to drinking session muna HAHAHAHHAHA. c u two on Friday!" I replied to Maki and Cel.

"I'm finee! no to that session muna HAHAHHAHA. Meet up in La Crepe tomorrow ah 3 pm!" to ALE

" I can't ate. Just please inform me where and when on Friday." Yumi said and the other rookies too. So Dani, Kat, Maddie, Ponggay, Deanna, Kim, Jules and I are just the ones who will be meeting up tomorrow. After I send the message I'm right that my phone will be filled with notifications. I just ignored all of it and power off my phone. I'm overthinking again. I'm so stressed. Ughhhh. I just closed my eyes while crying.

~Thursday 11:05 am~

I didn't realize it was four am when I slept. I immediately went to the bathroom because I promise the fam that I'll eat lunch with them today.

After we eat or lunch I went to my room all ready to take a bath and dressed up for later meet up with the team. I immediately went to the bathroom and sighed because I promised my family I would have lunch with them. After I got settled I said goodbye to my mom and left. I left the house early because I'm going to Gesu first before going to La Crepe.

___Gesu 2:20pm___

I just parked my car here in front of Gesu then get out of my car. While I'm stepping in the front of the stairs of Gesu I did the sign of the cross. I'm relaxed and comfortable. I felt home again. I sat in one of the pews near the front.

"Lord thank you for all the love, blessing, guidance, all you gave to us. I'm also thankful for what I have right now po, We offer this to you. Either I have good or bad things right now I know this will give me a lesson and a blessing. I trust po all your plans. Please guide us all po. I hope Thirdy made a decision that will surely make him happy. Thank you again our Lord. I'm all to you. Amen."

After that, I did the sign of the cross. I just felt my tears in my cheeks so I wipe it quickly. Then suddenly I felt my phone vibrated. I felt my tears in my cheeks again.

I just ignored it because I really want to cry my heart out loud. Thirdy message me saying

"Hey Bea okay ka lang? Sorry, kanina ko lang napanood yung guesting mo, I'm with Julia yesterday eh."

They really know if there's something in me especially Thirdy. I miss him so much. Our last serious talk was two months ago before the game against La Salle.

The time I confessed to him and got rejected. That's also one of the reasons why we lose that game again. Then the last one is in GGV.

"I'm fine. Thanks. See you tomorrow. I'll send the details." I replied.

"Oh about that Bei, I can't go pala because I will be having dinner with Julia's family. I'm sorry. Hope you understand. Make bawi next time." He said.

"I understand. Take care" I just said.

Julia again and again. I stood up and went to La crepe already. If you want him to be happy, let go bei. That's the thing I thought.

___ La Crepe 3:16___

"Ughh sorry guys"

" It's okay ate Bei, let's order na?" Jules said.

" AH yeah my treat" Kat said

"Yepiee"

We just tell our order then Maddie speaks