the boy with the cute dipples~ part 6

Y/n's pov
I drove to my work and as I was driving I was just so confused as to why Avani was so mad I can handle myself thank you very much.

I got to my work and I went inside greeted my boss and then I got assigned my next person to have sex with.

I went to the room and I saw this really cute boy he had curly brown hair and when he smiles his dimples show up on his face damn this boy is pretty fine. Anyways I go up to him and introduce myself.

y/n- hey my name is y/n
???- hi my name is alejandro but my friends call me ale or Alex
y/n- oh I like that name
Ale- thank you I like your name too
Y/n- ok anyways let's get started
ale- yea for sure

Alejandros pov
Damn this girl is kinda fine ngl it was kinda awkward but we can make it not awkward when I fuck her. But damn she really is doing this for money and she's probably fucked a lot of boys by now can't really know for sure though.

Anyways she went on the bed and then after I took off her hot outfit she was wearing kinda turned me on a little and then I started kissing her neck leaving her hickeys on her neck. I then get a condom and put it on and then I thrust into her.

Y/n's pov
Alejandro is so mf sexy like wtf anyways he was kissing my neck making me throw my head back at the pleasure and then he gets up and grabs a condom and he takes off his pants and his shirt and wow was he big damn anyways before I knew it he slammed into me and I moan.

Y/n- oh fuckkk that feels good omggg
Alejandro- you like that baby
Y/n- fuckkk yesss

He continues thrusting into me and I moan in pleasure and I throw my head back and he rolls his eyes back enjoying it.

Alejandro- fuckk baby your so tight

I don't say anything because I'm enjoying this to much to say anything he goes faster and I moan really loud.

Alejandro- fuck baby I'm so close
Y/n- ughhh me toooo
Alejandro- fuckk

He goes at a unbelievable pase and I moan really loud.

Y/n- immmaa cumm daddy
Alejandro- fuckk cum now

I then cum and he cums after me and he takes it out and then bends down and starts attacking my pussy.

Y/n- ohhh fuckk alejandrooo
Alejandro- that's not my name mamas(🤢)
Y/n- ohh daddyyyy

he continues and it feels so good ughhh

Y/n- daddy ima cum
Alejandro- go ahead

I then cum and he licks it up and gets up and we clean ourselves and he puts his pants on and the rest of his clothes and  I put my clothes on too.

Alejandro- you were good mamas(sorry I can't stand that ugh)
Y/n- thank you. you were too 😉

I then go up to him and give him a peek on the cheek and walk away.

As I was walking away I hear someone calling my name. I turn around and it's Alejandro.

Alejandro- Y/N Y/N WAIT
y/n- yes what is it
Alejandro- can I get your snap and number
Y/n- sure

I give him my snap and number and I get in my car and wave bye to him and drive away.

A/n-
Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been updated my story's I'm just lazy yk so I don't got time for this but i will start doing them more often I promise bye :))) 🥰🥰