What would you do

• Dedicated to Someone that can relate to this situation

I was there at a really wild party, there was liquor over flowing from people's cups and strippers trying to work for a buck. So I took this girl outside with me her name was Casey and she was at junior high with me. I told her a lot has changed and that I saw her dancing. She replied "What would you do if your son was at home, crying on the bedroom floor cuz he's hungry. And the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money. His daddy's gone and i've lost my job now and everything is wrong. For you this is good time but for me this is life" I told her that you're not the only one so get up and stop making excuses." She stared at me and said "I wake up everyday hoping to die, I've been through more s*** than you could even relate to!" I saw tears flowing from her eyes that showed pain and misery. She asked me in a husky voice "What would you do?" I replied "I would get up off my feet and make a living and a good future for my son" She stood there in silence, looking at me almost about to break down. I told her to think it through. She said "His dad has been in and out of lockdown, he's smoking rock now I don't have a job now this is good time but for me this is life. Me and my sister ran away from my dad before he could rape us before I was a teenager. Think about it. This is me." I told her what I would do and she walked away in anger......