Suspicion

Braylynn unlocked Ashton's phone, and started scrolling through his conversations. She stopped when she saw a girl's name, "Amber". She opened the conversation, and saw messages with heart emojis, and kisses. "I love you so much, Ash <3 <3" she read quietly to herself, who did this Amber girl think she was? Ashton was her boyfriend, not this... not this Amber chick's. But forget about Amber, how could Ash break her trust like this? Was he cheating on her? She couldn't contain it anymore, the tears started rushing down her face, it was a good thing that she was a silent crier, or Ash would've been awakened by her sobs.

Braylynn finally put Ashtons phone down and got out of bed and walked to the bathroom where her clothes were, she changed into her skinny jeans and a pink hoodie she put her hair up in a bun and got her bag, getting a piece of paper writing a note to Ashton

'Dear Ashybear,

sorry i had to leave i had forgot that my mom needed my help and she is gonna kill me'

Braylynn lied, she just couldn't sleep at the thought that Ashton was cheating on her or he was breaking her trust.

'also i need to do some chores and clean my house, my family is coming over, text me when you get up baby. I love you. ~Braylynn'

Honestly she didn't even know if she loved him, well she was in love with him but.. after the text messages she was confused and she didn't know what to do.

Ashton woke up and began to look for Braylynn. He was so worried about finding her after he noticed her not next to him in bed, that he was completely oblivious to the note. He went to go get his phone where he had left it. He walked over to the chair to the chair in the T.V. room where he had thrown his phone when he came in. He started to freak when it wasnt there. He went back to the bed and was about to flop back onto it, when out of the corner of his eye he saw the note on the night stand. He stopped and turned towards the note. next to the note, he noticed his phone. He did not remember setting it there. He picked it up and unlocked it. It opened straight up to his conversation with Amber. "Why is it here? The last thing oi did on here is call, so it should be on the home screen..." He wondered for a miniute, then set his phone back down and picked the note up, sat down on the bed, and began to read it. He wasn't quite sure what was going on, but he knew it wasn't what it appeared to be...

As he read he knew something was wrong. Braylynn isn't normally the type to worry about chores. He also thought about his phone and the messages."did she read my messages?" "Why would she care about me and amber we are just friends and neither amber or I want anything more" so Ashton messaged Braylynn "hey is everything okay?" Then he waited, while he was waiting he thought about Amber and her coma he wishes he could talk to her and he wants to tell her so much. Then Ashton heared his text alert. It was braylynn she said "no...not really we need to talk".......