Never Have I Ever, Part 2

"When you work for something, the gain may not be visible. But you must not give up on it."

-------- (Shoto's Pov) Art at the top is my own drawing of myself!

After a minute we all calmed down and Mina decided to dare Kaminari despite the fact we are playing Never Have I Ever.

"I dare Kaminari to touch Iida's engines!" Kaminari's eyes lit up, we all knew he had wanted to try them for a while.

(I didn't watch all of this, so I'm sorry if anything bad pops up, I just thought the first bit is cute and helps if you don't ship it to see what others see)

After that Iida and Kaminari ended leacing the group. More like Iida ran out flustered and Kaminari chased after him, unaware he wasn't gonna help him.

We moved on with more questions about liking someone in class. Mina and Uraraka spent the while time shipping. Most of the questions didn't apply to me and when they did I slyly put one down without people noticing.

We decided to change the rules a bit so now the asked can dare one of the people who put their finger down something related to the question.

"Never have I ever had gay thoughts." We burst out laughing as almost everyone put a finger down. UA is kinda a gay school. Just ask Aizawa and his husband. "Todoroki I dare you to call the victim of these gay thoughts." Ojiro chuckled.

I pulled out my phone and clicked on 'Crush❤👊.' I turned to screen so everyone could see what the name was as I chuckled call. It rung once before Kirishima's phone went off. People just stared in shock as Kirishima became increasingly flustered by me admitting my crush on him and his contact name. He hung up, since we are in the same room.

"Wait! You don't like Deku?" Uraraka asked. She was one of my close friends so I wasn't suprised she assumed my feelings.

Midoriya's face was bright red. Probably from embarrassment of their assumption, but most probably thinks he likes me. He.... Might... I don't know, but I think he likes Shinsou. At least Shinsou for sure liked Midoriya.

"Never have I ever had a crush on Kirishima!" Hanta called as I let my last finger drop, I was the first out. Bakugou went from 3 to 2 fingers. I glared at him as Kirishima grabbed a pillow and shoved his face into it.

"I dare Bakugou to spend the night in the janitors closet away from Kirishima." Hanta said calmly. The dare really had nothing to do with Kirishima but we didn't object.

"Tch." He responded, slouching slightly.

"How about some snacks, anyone?" Iida asked walking back into the room. Once again he was calm but Kaminari huddled over to his spot with his head down. Guess he got a lecture.

"Did you lecture him?" I asked pointing to Kaminari.

"No.... I didn't." Iida said shyly. "I'll grab some food, since I know everyone here pretty well." He quickly deflected the subject.

He walked off to the kitchen and came back with snacks/food for everyone. He had Soba for Me, Touya, Shigaraki and Kirishima. Chrisps for Kaminari, Himself, Hanta, Bakugou and Ashido. Kure-Raisu for Midoriya, Asui, Uraraka, Jirou, Tamaki and Ojiro. Everyone else had some sort of candy or sweet.

We figured out sleeping arrangements normally. And by that I mean the girls put ships together. I slept on a futon next to Kirishima, Midoriya and Shinsou. The girls slept on the couch and a couple more futons. Bakugou got the closet as the rest of the guys had mattresses or cushions.

We drifted off to sleep in the common room after watching a horror movie that left people cuddled up to one another. Kirishima was leaning on my shoulder disturbed but not freaking out like Midoriya. He cuddled up closer to my shoulder in his sleep, cute.