just a chat between me andsomeone on discord

Peep is Sans, Marauder is a demon. sorry for the bad grammar, but i'm just copypastin and dont feel like going through all that.\\ also i AM taking requests unless it's from dreamtale or water Au that is. don't know anything about the characters. will also probably ignore errorink requests.

ok[9:55 PM] MARAUDER: then your movement makes more of my cum come so fast we both can handle it you pull me bye my horn and force your tongue down i do the same your tongue is so worm and wet i cant handle it and the cum comes out splating on the on the floor we kiss kiss and kiss your dick starts having a boner its self you cant handle the presher of my dick so then you start to cum your cum get in my mouth and all over my face and horns i give a smile[9:58 PM] Peep: I blush in ecstasy and keep working my tongue around yours, and lightly rub your dick with my other hand. I open my eyes and look into yours, also filled with a deep lust. Seeing this wonderful gaze with this immense feeling, I cum again.[9:59 PM] Peep: All of a sudden, I push you down onto the bed and begin violently riding you.[10:03 PM] MARAUDER: i cant handle you gaze i see something in your is a feeling of love that one feeling of love makes me cum so hard when you push me on to the bed you start to rub on my dick making me feel a not so large burn on my dick i grab you ruff and stick it so far it starts to touch your bonie throat and then you still rub on my dick sticking your tongue down farther into my throat i blush[10:07 PM] Peep: I take my hand of your horn and then begin to squeeze your massive cock while rubbing it up and down, knowing you can take the pressure. I take my tongue out of your mouth and begin gently biting and licking at your neck.[10:12 PM] MARAUDER: i grab your your and push up and down so i can taste the flavers of your semen the cum comes out and some of it drops into my mouth your still licking my neck then i grab you by both hands and and start to push up and down i blush you blush i start to yell and you start to moan making me cum so hard i cant feel my legs then i grab your head and kiss you while you rub on my dick and i rub on yours we both cum(edited)[10:15 PM] Peep: I begin to shudder, completely covered in semen but dont want to stop. A sudden wave of lust hits me as I force my body up and down on your dick, massaging my bones further. I continue on to bite your neck almost so hard it bleeds, and the sensation is so much my ribs are starting to crack, but I keep going.(edited)[10:21 PM] MARAUDER: when i see your ribs cracking i use healing magic to stop it from bracking then your dick cums all over my chest while you bit my nekc sucking on my blood i blush even more when i start to push up you bit harder making me bleed more my dick spats cum out i look into your eyes and love every single second of it you go scraching at my chest leaving me your scares then grab your legs and start to lick them while i push my dick in you you still bit at my neck but i don't mind it[10:27 PM] Peep: I lick up all your blood, savoring the sweet metallic taste. The amount of semen drenching my body also makes me lap up some of that, but how are you supposed to eat it without the sauce? I then pull myself off of your cock and begin to lick at the tip of your cock and fondle it with my hands, the rest of my body laying on your body.[10:34 PM] MARAUDER: i begin to rub on your coke i go so fast you start to cum you rub so fast i start to cum while your hands rub so hard on my dick i grab you neck with my mouth and suck some of that bone blood out we both start to blush you ruffly sit back on my coke making me cum hard very hard i start grab you head again making my way to your throat and start to like your up and down[10:38 PM] Peep: I once again start to nibble at your neck, and pin you down so that I can force your dick deeper up my pelvis. I raise my head and moan out in pleasure as my drenched body is being explored by your dick like a scuba diver in the ocean.[10:44 PM] MARAUDER: well as soon as you put your head up you give me an evil smile and grab me by the legs push me up so my dick can go farther you moan once more i blush and start to rub your tongue with mine we both blush and ruffly start to rub my coke making it red if feel like heaven for a moment as you sink your fangs into my lips for a kiss i start to kiss you while blood drips down from my lips i ruffly send my coke far up i cum all over me and you[10:48 PM] Peep: I bite down hard on your lips, gulping down all the blood and saliva. The feeling of your cock massaging my insides, and at this point the bottom of my skull, fills me with ecstasy, and I stare into your eyes with a lustful gaze as I moan and cum all over your chest.(edited)[10:55 PM] MARAUDER: while you gaze at me the blood starts to fall on my neck i look into your eyes seeing blood lust for love your tongue goes even deeper into my throat i feel your tongue touching the inside of it then you make me cum more then i grab your coke and rub it down and up and the cum falls on my face then you start to lick it with blood ib your mouth i grab your bony legs and push up and down you moan while your still biting on my lips and shove you tongue into my throat i grab your heaf making my tongues way to you spine and throat[10:56 PM] Peep: (I gotta go now. You can just say we passed out after all that, or you can just keep imagining. Your choice ;)