Chapter 1 - Looks like Hayley Williams but isn't Hayley Williams

Luke

"Here's your change, Luke"

"It's fine, keep it" I told the cashier, Adam. He gave me a warm smile as I left the store for the third time that week.

I used to come down here all the time, about 3 months ago. Every night at 1:55am I was pushing the metal handler of the door, bought a small snack, talked a bit to Adam and left to wonder around town.

I then, got in a band and -I guess- started burning lots of energy, falling asleep with no problem after every practice.

My body has now gotten used to my new routine, and I can't sleep again. I started coming back to the gas station this week doing the exact same thing as I did before, and this night was no different.

I opened my m&m's bag, making sure I picked any color but blue. I have a fetish for the blue chocolate pebbles, therefore I eat them last.

I took a turn to the left instead of my usual right, and started walking straight up the road. I passed through a few houses; most of them were with all their lights out. There were a few that you could notice they were watching TV thanks to how quick color lights changed. I passed an old man who was talking to himself as he went the opposite direction from me, and I passed a small bridge that lead me to a dance studio.

I stopped for a minute in front of it and took a look at my reflection. My white hair standing out, making my face seemed paler. My eyes looked darker than usual, but at the same time shinier. You could see in them how much I loved studios. I didn't mind if they were dance studios, art studios, music studios, writing studios, photography or movie studios. I believe they're awesome.

This is where people actually teach and learn; it's not school. You're taught things that will matter in life, because having straight A's is worthless if you know nothing about it. Not even colleges will care.

Art is what molds you into a complete human being. You notice people's emotions, what they're trying to say, and this gives you a different perspective of the world. You start trying to find ways to make people feel happy - feel better, and stop thinking about how to do that with yourself. Art makes you unselfish and makes you fall in love with the details of life.

When I turned around to keep going, I found a car parked not far from where I was. It wasn't the car that got my attention, since it was an average truck. There was a girl sitting on the hood. She had her earplugs on and was definitely eating an ice-cream with... fries?

I walked closer to her. She was under the street illumination, which helped me take a good look at her. She had mid-length-straight auburn hair, big eyes, small nose and cherry lips. Her skin looked paler with the big amount of black she was wearing around her petite body. She reminded me of Hayley Williams, only that her hair was darker and her eyes bigger and she didn't have bangs... Ok, she barely looked like her...but still.

I think my stare was too determined since her following action was to stare back at me. I could see how self-conscious and awkward she felt which just made me feel the same. I swear we held our gaze for about 3 minutes, until her tightly shut lips turned into a small side-smile. The girl lifted her fries and ice-cream motioning me to join her. I felt so curious, intrigued, and happy that I had to go up and say "hey".

----------

A/N:
I don't know what to say guyys! i'm really nervouss.. I just hope you all like it and look forward to this story.

Please summit any recommendations if you have any, It's all to make me greateer!

love you all! Stay beautifuul,

- KissMeLikePrince