Sing For Me

A/N: this is a short one-shot I wrote over two years ago. it's honestly horrible. the grammar sucks, there is hardly any interesting plot to this, and Harry is girly, yet acts more masculine (?) towards Louis — yet Louis is perceived as the more masculine of the two. in no way do I recommend wasting your time on this, but if you want to, go ahead.

I hope you enjoy! (you won't.)

~

Let's just say that Harry Styles is your average twenty-one-year-old guy.

Kind of.

So what if the boy likes to wear skirts or dresses, and even makeup, not to forget the flower crowns that get placed upon his bunch of curls every day. Harry sings at a bar every weekend, named "Birds and Crows", but every time Harry goes to perform, he can't help but notice a boy in his early twenty's sitting all alone at the corner of the bar, not even drinking a single drop of beer.

Harry decided that tonight he is going to ask the extremely attractive boy why he is always alone and not even daring to have a drop of alcohol. He was very curious and even thought that maybe if the boy and he got along, he could ask him out on a date.

* * *

Harry was on his way to the bar on a late Saturday evening. He saw a few people approaching and put his head down because even though Harry can sing in front of a crowd, he is very shy and has problems talking to people. Harry has his head high enough so only he could see the people through his bunch of curls, making his head at an angle so his pink flower crown matching his pink floral dress would not fall off.

When they were close enough to see, Harry was surprised that they were all male and extremely attractive. One of the three boys had blonde hair and amazing blue eyes, matching the colour of the sky. Another one had raven black hair and a jacket that read in big letters on the front Malik, and the last one had short brown hair that looked black from the night sky, with nice milky brown eyes. When the boys passed, they all smiled at Harry and Harry being the nice fellow he is, lifted his head and smiled at the boys.

Once the boys noticed that Harry, in fact, was not a girl, they all grimaced and continued to walk away from Harry, making Harry feel really sad deep down inside. He usually doesn't let people hurt his feelings, but, Harry thought that maybe he would actually have friends for once.

When Harry entered the bar, it was empty and there were only a few people. Including the boy that Harry secretly crushed on.

Harry started to walk up to the boy but was soon interrupted by a familiar voice,

"Harry!"

It was the bartender, Ed. Harry made a sad smile but turned around walked over to the man with fiery red hair.

"Yes?" Harry asked, trying his best to not sound rude, because deep inside Harry really wanted to talk to the boy in the corner.

"I heard you have been looking for a new job, and my step-brothers, girlfriend works at a famous restaurant and they are hiring, so I thought I should tell you about it."

Harry nodded and Ed smiled at him. Ed is like a brother to Harry, he helps Harry out and Harry helps Ed out.

Not to mention, he is Harry's only boyfriend.

When Harry was about to turn around and talk to the boy, he noticed a crowd of people and sighed because it was time to get to work, but maybe Harry could talk to the boy once he was done with his two hours of singing?

Harry got up on stage and sang the first song that was planned out, 'Don't Let Me Go' written by Harry, Himself. He fixed his dress and made sure his flower crown was on right before sitting on the small wooden chair where the microphone was placed and his small acoustic guitar.