Wicked Little Games {Harry Styles/Zayn Malik}

Hello readers,

       So this is my first official 1D fanfic on Wattpad!! Somehow I was forced to do this story by my best friend and I did only because I don't want to face her wrath. She can be very aggressive when she wants to! So please treat me kindly and please comment and tell me what you think about it!

                       Mrs_Love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

     "You've slept with millions of girls Harry" Louis said with a grin, Harry turning to face him with a wicked smirk on his face. Liam shooked his head in a disapproving manor. Girls weren't supposed to be treated as a simple fuck and then chucked the next day, but for Harry that was normal. Harry after all was know as the Ladies Man in their boy band. He brought home a girl everyday and by the next morning, said girl was seen running out the door, crying from a broken heart. 

     Harry wasn't looking for any relationships though. He didn't need some girl tying him down, not with his successful career involved. Plus he absolutely loved the single life.

   "Oh please" Zayn scoffed "We all know I've slept with more girls than Harry here". Zayn faced Harry, a grin plastered on his face. Harry looked at him calmly, confidence rolling off of him in waves. 

    He raised one eyebrow towards Zayn, his face set in a calmed manner. "I doubt that mate, no girl can resist my charm" He spoke smoothly. He watched in smug satisfaction as Zayn's face suddenly went serious.

     "Let's bet on it then, if your not too scared to lose that is" Zayn taunted.

      "Now, now Zayn" Harry said "We all know who would be the loser and it wouldn't be me but...... I'll humor you and go along with your little game. Tell me about this amazing bet of yours". Harry couldn't help but be a bit sarcastic when he said his last sentence, but it was worth it since Zayn was practically seething in his seat.

       Zayn clenched his jaw. " If you can make the first girl who walks through the door fall in love with you, before she sleeps with me, you can name your prize but only if I don't get to her first. If I win I get to have your car and your bedroom."

      "Deals on handsome, but if I win I get to have you as my slave for two weeks and a recording of you running down the street in only a thong..."

      "Deal" Zayn immediately agreed, not waiting for Harry to finish.

       "Uh-uh Zayn I wasn't quite finished" Harry waved his index finger at him, a smirk on his face. "I want a recording of you running down the street in only a thong and then I want you to send it to the media." Harry watched as Zayn's eyes widened, his mouth hanging open. "That is if your not too scared Malik?" Harry said throwing Zayn's words back at him.

     Zayn snapped his mouth closed, his eyes narrowing in Harry's direction. "You got yourself a deal Styles".  

      They shook hands on it and sat there looking at the door. The bell rang overhead, signaling that someone was walking in. A  dark-haired girl entered, not knowing she was apart of two boys wicked little game.