At The Photo Shoot

Hey guys!

I know it's been a long, long, long time but I've finally updated. I had lost inspiration of writing this story and was going to delete it but you guys changed my mind with your encouraging comments. So this chapter is for you guys who stayed loyal to this story!

I'm so sorry it took me nearly a year to update. I am not worthy of you!

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter(:

.:Mrs_Love:.

"Ma che cazzo?" (what the fuck?)

 Were the first words that came out of Luciana’s mouth when she pulled into the parking lot, into her reserved lot. She was in complete awe at the moment. There all gathered around behind a makeshift fence, were dozens of screaming girl ranging from 5 years old to 19. In their hands were large signs, handmade from the looks of it, which confused her to no end. Security guards lined up the fence, making sure nothing happened.

 Luce's phone rang suddenly, looking at the screen she gave out a groan before answering.

 "Your late" Were the first words he said.

 Luce rolled her eyes. "Well good morning to you too Nick" She spoke sarcastically into the phone. "Oh, I'm doing fine thank you so much for asking".

 "Your late" Nick repeated again.

 "I'm here already Nick" She said "Mind me asking why there's millions of screaming girls outside?"

 "A boy band are coming in for photo shoots, from what I heard they’re pretty famous in the UK, especially with the ladies."

 "You got that right" She grumbled under her breath, raising an eyebrow at the fan girls "Anyway, I'll see you soon Nick". Hanging up she threw her phone back into her bag. Grabbing her trunk of endless make-up, Luce got out of the car, and was bombarded with screams. She winced in pain, rubbing circles into her temples, soothing her headache.

 The closer she walked to the doors of the building the louder the screams became. Personally she felt like shooting every single on these girls, but that's just the hangover talking. Besides she didn't think the boy band would appreciate her murdering off all their precious fans.

 When she made it at the doors, she showed her ID to the guards, who were impressively built with bulging muscles that shown through their suits. With a nod, one of the guards opened the door for her and she gave him a "thank you".  She rubbed at her temples, feeling like her head would split at any moment. She could still hear the screams outside. She went straight into the room, where she knew tea and painkillers were practically screaming out her name.

 "It's bloody crazy out there, isn't it?"

 She turned around, cup of tea in hand, to see Nick standing by the doorway. Nick, in her opinion, was bloody gorgeous, with his blond hair, chiseled features and blue eyes. His drool worthy toned body was to die for, which she was graced to see many, many times. It was a shame really, that he loved the male species, and if he wasn't gay she would have totally made a pass at him.

She nodded her head, rolling her eyes at him. "Thank you for telling me that little tidbit by the way." She put the two pills in her mouth, sipped her tea, and threw back her head.

 He shrugged his broad shoulders. "You hung up on me before I could warn you, your fault not mine".

 "You could have called me back" She scowled at him.

 "Now why would I want to waste my minutes on you". He ducked out of the way, the bottle of pills hitting the wall behind him. 

"Oh fuck off, you bloody git".