Our Little Secret (Chapter 4)

Louis' POV:

After that day, it was time for the judges house. We sang "Torn" & smashed it! We immediately got accepted.

The Contestant's Home was one of the best times i've ever had. Mostly because I got to be with Harry, but also because I bonded so much with Liam, Zayn, Niall, & of course Harry, too.

I learned so much about them. Niall is Irish, so he's like the little special snowflake, as we like to call him.

The Video Diaries were endless fun. The fans went outrageous over a joke I said about liking girls who eat carrots. In reality, I kind of hate carrots myself! Aha.

Sure, the video diaries were a great passtime, but it wasn't only that. There, I noticed that Harry also had feelings for me as I did him. He's so cheeky.

Harry's POV:

Louis is so funny. We had a great laugh while doing the video diaries! He's the star. I also noticed how much I do actually have feelings for him. He's funny, attractive, but can also be very emotional. He's quite the lad.

I've never felt this way before. I've never met someone who understands me as much as him. & erm, this is the first time my penis jokes were actually funny although he was the only one to laugh at them. Is that a sign he feels something for me? What am I saying?! He's probably not even interested in me.

Narrator's POV:

As for the fandom, "Larry" was the ship that could never sink. Little did the fans know that they actually DO have feelings for each other.

Louis sat down by Harry on the bed. "Hi Hazza!"

"Boobear!" Harry exclaimed. They had made these nicknames for each other.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked, since he sensed sadness in Harry's eyes.

"Erm, nothing. There's probably just a bit of rubbish in my eye, yea see all better now!" Harry pretended to pull an eyelash out of his eye, but Louis knew too much about him to believe that silly fib.

"Harold Edward Styles you must tell me what's the matter. Don't make me pull out Mr.Tickle Monster!" Louis replied as to try to make Harry feel better.

"It's you." Harry exclaimed.

Louis, confused, replied, "What do you mean?" Harry didn't mean for it to come out, but it did & now he has to come out with the whole truth.

"You know, that day we met in the bathroom, I felt something. I didn't know what it was until now." Harry stopped. "You know what, i'm sorry I shouldn't be saying this you probably don't feel the same w-"

Louis stopped him ─ with a kiss. The kiss that Larry floats on.