Dinner with my love

A/N:THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER! YAY! ALL MY A/N WILL BE IN CAPS FYI. ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!!! I FORGOT TO SAY THAT THESE ARE ALL ONE-SHOTS!!!!!

$$$$$$$ RATED TEEN $$$$$$$$$$$
Aries POV

it was a cold night. I was in the kitchen making dinner. My best friend, Leo was coming over for dinner. I don't know why, but I was getting nervous. Was it because I didn't make the best food? Was it because I wasn't sure if my house was clean? Was it because I had a MAJOR crush on him? Wait what? Where did that last one come from, you ask? Well I have a very big crush on my best friend Leo. And I was hoping to tell him over dinner. As I was thinking, I heard a knock at the door. He was here. I straitened out my dress one more time before going to the door. As I opened up the door I had butterflies in my belly. I was really nervous. I looked up into his eyes "Hey Aries. You look very nice on this fine evening." I blushed and responded a " thank you." in a small voice. We walked over to the already set table where soup was sitting.( A/N: only thing I could think of. lol) As I went to sit down, I found that someone (A/N:Leo) pulled out my chair for me. As we ate in silence, I tried to get enough courage to tell him how I feel. I tried and tried and tried but I couldn't do it. We walked over to the couch to sit down. As I sat down I felt arms around my waist. " Leo, what are you doing?" I say blushing. As I speak, I'm being pulled closer to him. I turned around to look at him, but as I turned I felt something on my lips. Leo's lips. HES KISSING ME!!!!!! I yell in my mind. he pulled away for the need of air. We both turned scarlet . I look at him in shock. " I'm sorry. That, th-the the... I-I'm so sorry Aries!" And with that he bolted to his house.

Leo's POV

Aries had invited me to dinner tonight. And tonight was my chance. My change to tell her that I love her. As I walked to her house, I wondered how to tell her. Do I just come out and tell her? Do I kiss her? She's not like other girls I have dated before, I know that. I just want her to know I love her. and I liver her more than my best friend. I reached her house and I knock the door. As she opened it I got really nervous. She looked so beautiful. "Hey Aries. you look very nice on this fine evening" I tell her. she blushes and whispers " thank you". I laugh inwards at how much she blushes and at how cute she is.

~~~~~~~~~~ TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LUCY HEARTFILIA~~~~~~~~

( still Leo's POV)

I saw Aries start to turn around. This is my chance!, I thought. as she turned, I just had to. I had to kiss her. As I did, I felt like her were the only two people ( A/N: OR IN THIS CASE SPIRITS) in all of Earthland . As I pulled away, she just looked at me, shocked. And I couldn't tell if she was happy or not. I just apologized not knowing what to do. And with that I ran out the door to my house. When I got to my house I just plopped myself on the couch, not knowing what to do. "will she still be my friend? Will she ever want to see me?" I asked out loud. after about 15 minutes I heard a knock at the door. I opened it up to find Aries standing outside the door. her face wet. wet with tears.

Aries POV

He left me. I thought " he just left me?!" I asked out loud this time. He kissed me and left me. I just couldn't take it. The man I love kissed me an just ran out of my house. I started to cry. Hard. fated spout 5 minuets of crying I got up and to go to his house. To ask him that very important question. As I ran, I got mire confident in myself and soon I had made it to the lions house. I knocked on the door waiting for him to open it and when he did all I did was look up at me. The moment was so awkward that I just popped up and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and snapped out of the trance he seamed to be in. "Come in?" He asked me, unsure what to do. I walked up and sat down on the couch. "Aries, I-" I cut he sentence off. "Leo there is something I want to ask you, and you have to be honest." I ask blushing " Why would I lie to my best friend?" He responds back "Leodoyoulikemelikelikeme.likeasagirlfriend,likeme?" I ask him really fast "what!?" He askes me. " Leo do you like me, I say slower, like like me? As a girlfriend like me?" I ask blushing
I can hear him let out a huge breath. " No" that's all he said: no. that's "oh." I say and get up to walk away. As I get up, I feel a hand grab my wrist. "Aries, I don't like you. I love you." I turn around and I feel something on my lips again. they are his lips again. And this is all that I could have ever wanted.

A/N:HOW WAS IT!? WAS IT AS CRAPPY AS I THINK IT WAS!? NEXT I WILL WRITE A CHRISTMAS STORY.IT SHOULD BE UP TOMORROW OR LATER TONIGHT IF I HAVE TIME. I WILL TAKE REQUESTS AND MAKE OTHER BOOKS. ALSO THE FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT GETS A SHOUT-OUT!!!! SEE YOU NEXT TIME, MINNA!!!!!!!!