-4-

DEKU'S POV

"We should have a sleepover!" Y/N blurted out. That's strange, on a school night? I would think she would ask for one on the weekend...

"Uh, sure! Is your Mom okay with it?" I questioned. "She's on a business trip, so she'll be fine with it!" She said smiling. "Okay, come on then!" I said as I skipped towards the entrance. She followed behind me as I opened the door. 

"Mom! I'm home!" I said as I stepped through the door, taking off my shoes. "Hi Izuku! Oh, hi Y/N! What brings you here?" My Mom said as L/N stepped through the door. "Is it okay if we have a sleepover?" I said tilting my head. "Yes, of course! Just don't stay up too late, you have school tomorrow." She said winking.

We quickly speed walked to his room, and were greeted by All Might's face at all angles. "Well...that was awkward..." She said giggling. I was still blushing thinking about what my Mom said. 

"C'mon, let's watch a movie or something!" She said while grabbing my hand and running over to the computer. She typed up Netflix and pulled up a horror movie called "The Ring." 

"Aw, c'mon! You know I hate horror movies, Y/N!" I said playfully punching her in the shoulder. She cackled with a sinister grin on her face. "C'mon...it won't be THAT bad." She said looking at me. "NGGHH...fine.." I said slumping my shoulders.

"My turn to sit in the chair, you have to sit on my leg." She said smiling. "You're so meannnn! I'll be closer to the screen..." He said frowning. "If you get scared, you can hug me!" She said smiling. She started the movie, leaving me shaking. I then felt something warm in my palm. I looked over and saw her holding my hand. She can read my emotions well. I looked back at the screen and continued watching.

...

"AH!" I screamed jumping up for about the 5th time and grabbing on to Y/N. She laughed while continuing to watch the movie with a poker face. The movie ended about a couple minutes afterward. 

"So..how was it?" She said chuckling. "Horrible.." I groaned putting my chin in my hand. I then see Y/N checking the time. Her eyes widened before saying, "It's 10:00 AM..." She stated. "I'm hungry..." She said before putting down her phone while walking downstairs, I'm guessing to get a snack.

She's been here enough times to just get up and walk around the house. She's like a sister to me (ouch) "I'm back, I got cereal." She said with a bowl in hand. 

"Seriously? At 10:00 AM? That's for the mornings." I stated with an annoyed look. She groaned before saying, "Do you want me to tell your Mom what happened LAST time you handled cereal?" She said raising an eyebrow up. "NO NO NO!" I said before grabbing a pillow and hitting her with it. 

"AYE! I'm gonna spill my cereal and it's gonna be your fault!" She said while putting her cereal on my dresser beside an all might figure before snatching one of my pillows, and hit me with it.

We continued fighting with pillows before getting tired. I looked over at Y/N and noticed she looked worried. "What's wrong?" I said looking at her. "I forgot my sleeping bag..." She whispered. I instantly blushed. 

"Are you okay with me sleeping with you or do you want me to sleep on the fl-" Before she could say anything else, I spat out, "No, no! It's fine! You can sleep with me! We've done it when we were kids, it's fine!" I said, while waving my hands in front of my face. 

She then looked back at me, with a faint blush on her cheeks before saying, "You really are amazing, Izuku." She said smiling. "Oh! You can call me Deku now, if you want." I said chuckling while scratching the back of my neck.

She then frowned before saying, "Because "she" said it was cute?" She said sounding annoyed. I looked at her with a confused look before saying, "N-no! I mean, only because she said it would make a great hero name!" I said nervously. She nodded before playing with her fingers. 

"We should probably go to sleep.." I said awkwardly, looking at the floor. I got off the bed and went to change into pajamas. Once I was done, I stepped back into my room, and saw Y/N had already changed, too. "What side do you want?" I awkwardly asked. "Left." She said. She crawled onto the left side, and I followed along onto the right side. 

We had our backs facing towards each other, "Sorry I didn't bring my sleeping bag. This is really awkward." She says apologetically. "It's fine. Why were you so annoyed earlier?" I asked. She sighed, "I don't know. I guess I'm just tired." She said, I had an idea, and sat up and said, "Are you on your period or something?" I said playfully.

Y/N quickly grabbed the pillow and smacked me with it, "No you moron!" She said, laughing. "I get that we're childhood friends and all, but you're getting a little too comfortable with what you say, don't say that.." She pouted, obviously joking.  "Aye you didn't have to hit me!" I said in defense. She laughed, "No, but seriously, I'm just tired from all the training today." She let her head hit the pillow, "Goodnight, Deku." She said before closing her eyes. I laid back down, "Goodnight, Y/N."