Who you chill with in the summer

This takes place at the beach. Each zodiac has a short scenario.

Aries: Jeff the Killer and Laughing Jack

You three wear sunglasses and squirt water at everyone sunbathing on chairs. Jeff and you buried BEN in the sand while L.J built a statue of himself. 

Taurus: Sally

You were building a sandcastle with Sally and E.j. Everything was fine until Jeff poured water on E.j's head. One word describes the aftermath: Chaos.

Gemini: Masky and Liu

You were sunbathing on one of the chairs next to Masky and Liu. Keywords: were sunbathing. Jeff squirted water at your face, and L.J flipped over Masky's chair, while Aries filmed it all. Liu tried to hold in his laughter; Masky got sand in his mouth.

Cancer: Slenderman

Slenderman and you were observing some crabs near some rocks. He even let you keep one as a pet!

Leo: Nina the Killer

You and Nina dug a huge hole in the sand. For no reason, you were both bored.

Virgo: KageKao

 You and KageKao were eating sandwiches near the waves while talking about random subjects and watching Jeff laugh maniacally at everyone.

Libra: Nurse Ann

You and Nurse Ann tried to stop Jeff from squirting water at everyone with a water gun, it didn't work; you got a bucket of seawater to the face.

Scorpio: Ticci Toby and Clockwork

You all charged towards L.J's statue while wearing buckets on your heads.

Sagittarius: Seedeater

You didn't go to the beach, instead, you stayed at the Mansion with Seedeater.

Capricorn: Sonic.exe

You both ate ice cream with KageKao and Virgo.

Aquarius: Jane

Jane and you went swimming and you had a great time, except you went to eat but there was no more sandwiches or ice cream left.

Pisces: Puppeteer

You walked along the shore together, looking for shells for Sally's sandcastle.