𝘊𝘩.1" 𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔"

~【 𝘔𝘺 𝘰𝘤 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰】~ 

     Name-Tori Nicole Thompson

     Age-15

    Birthday-Febuary,3rd 1974(zodiac-Aquarius  ♥) 

     Location-Derry Maine

      Height-5'4ft

      Weight-144lb

      Hair color~blonde 

       Hair length-shoulder length

       Hair style-wavy/curly

      Eye color~greenish aqua(can sometimes be dark brown looking)

         Skin color-light golden

        likes-Going out,smoking,grunge,drinking,nirvana,meeting new people,helping others,eating

       dislikes-Greta Bowie,Bullying,gore,drama

Backstory:Tori Nicole Thompson was born February 3rd,1974 by Stephanie Colburn and her boyfriend Trent Thompson.  Her mother conceived her when she was a sophomore at the age of 15,she had just turned 15 that summer while Trent was 16 at the time.Both of them weren't ready for a baby but Trent knew he had to settle down with Stephanie and raise the baby.Stephanie stayed with her mom for 3 months then lived in a small camper with Trent until he could pay for a home,Trent got himself a job and eventually paid off to get a trailer.Stephanie was 7 months pregnant at the time he brought the trailer. 3 months passed and Stephanie gave birth to Little Tori on a mild cold February day.eventually Stephanie's mom who had been known for being wild when she was young and a heavy alcoholic Went back to her drunken ways after Tori's birth.Her and Trent would get into arguments about bills and work she had been lacking. Best got to worst and Trent couldn't take Stephanie's ways and left when Tori was 5 years old in the autumn of 1979.Tori didn't hear too much about her father's whereabouts after that.Her mom went on to work for a local diner. Stephanie then moved to Derry with her now 14 year old daughter in January of 1989.She filed for a job working at a casino as a bar tender  in Derry Maine.Tori founded a small job at a drugstore in Derry's town.Tori does help her mom out the best she can she get's annoyed by her drunken ways ,but she is always willing to help a person out.

Tori does help her mom out the best she can she get's annoyed by her drunken ways ,but she is always willing to help a person out

(This is the outfit I picked for her,tryna keep it late 80sish :) )

  𝔻𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕄𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖   ~𝕄𝕒𝕪 𝟙𝟝 𝕥𝕙,𝟙𝟡𝟠𝟡

                              The town of Derry Maine was silent with a long pause, the wind blew as the bristles of leaves fell down onto the hot concrete on the roads and along the sidewalks.The afternoon was dim, a few birds chirped here and there and a few crickets made coos in the fields The breeze had a tint of warmth in it,a few papers and news articles flew across the quiet streets of Derry.Some individuals in town were ready for summer others not soo much. For once, the town actually looked peaceful. no noise,no jabbering just calm and settle.That all changed moments later when the Derry Maine school bell rang 'riiiiiing',was heard across the whole school.Making an utterly annoying sound. 

🎉 You've finished reading ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖 (𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝑯𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒙 0𝒄) 🎉