Prologue

Alexandria Forbes is the eldest Forbes child being one year older than her sister Caroline

Alexandria Forbes is the eldest Forbes child being one year older than her sister Caroline. They Salvatore brothers came to town everything went south for everyone. Elena learned she was a doppelgänger. Katherine Pierce came and dragged her past with her. Bonnie learned she is from a powerful witch line. Matt's sister Vicky was killed by Damon after turning into an out of control vampire. Tyler learned he was a werewolf. Caroline turned into a vampire. Alexandria found out she was half werewolf and witch by her birth father.

When Alexa was 19 years old the originals came to town and created so much havoc. She met Niklaus Mikaelson when he was trying to kill Elena. Obviously Alexa hated him when they first met. As time went on she learned how to love him for the insecure, broken man he was. Two year after they started dating Nik proposed to her believing them to be soulmates who would love eachother for eternity.

Alexa started to notice herself becoming sick as time went on and Caroline suggested she take a pregnancy test. Turns out Alexa was pregnant with Niklaus' child and she couldn't be more happier. She went to tell him she was pregnant she saw him sleeping with her best friend. That was the day she broke. She ran away from Mystic Falls.

After Alexa had her beautiful baby boy she went back to Mystic Falls. Two years later Alexa met Derek Russo, he was Alaric best friend besides Damon. The two took an instant liking toward each other. She found herself not thinking of Klaus when Derek was around. A year after meeting they got married and Alexa found herself pregnant with Derek's babies. When Jo died the Gemini Coven places Lizzie and Josie in her womb with her and Derek's other children. They knew she was pregnant before the wedding but they were shocked when they found out about the twins.

Now Derek, Alaric and Alexandria run the Salvatore Boarding School together while Caroline is off finding recruits and a way around the merge for the twins.