23

「 Searching for multiverse... 」

「 MULTIVERSE FOUND 」
╰►your fault!

~~~~~~
"I have a bad feeling about this..." Jirou mumbled.
"You shouldn't." Loki shrugs.
~~~~~~
"Well, well, well...What do we have here?" An ominous voice caught the blonde hero's attention.
"Let me go, villian!" All Might demanded, looking around.
"Is that anyway to talk to your biggest fan?" Izuku asked, circling All Might.
"Y-young Modoriya?" All Might froze.
"Please, call me Deku." Izuku said, stopping infront of the pro hero.
~~~~~~
"Modoriya would be a scary villain, kero." Tsu says, the class agreeing.
~~~~~~
"W-what happened?" All Might asked, already knowing the answer.
"You did. That faithful day, the day you ruined my dream." Izuku says, grasping All Might by his hair. The blonde hero sharply inhaled.
"I-I'm sor-" All Might was slapped, leaving a red mark.
"IT'S TO LATE TO APOLOGIZE! YOU RUINED MY LIFE! IT'S YOUR FAULT!" Izuku screamed. All Might suddenly coughed blood.
"Y-Young Modoriya, is this really what you want? If you let me go know, you can be a hero." All Might offered, looking at the greenette with pleading eyes.
"There are no heroes." Izuku spat.
"At least, not real heroes. All heros today just want fame and money. Heroes are what's wrong in the world." Izuku sighed, glaring at All Might.
~~~~~~
The class was shocked, this could be their reality.
"..."
"Anna-"
"Say annaoop and ill blast you to space." Bakugou threatens.
~~~~~~
All Might was speechless, it was clear that this kid has gone through hell.
"I-I-" All Might was at a loss for words, how could he respond to that?
"It's my job to rid the world of heroes. Starting with you!" Izuku smirked. Blood suddenly started spewing out of All Might. Izuku laughed as All Might screamed in agony.
"You like my quirk? It's custom made." Izuku said, grinning as All Might died in front of him.
All Might shortly stopped...He was dead.
"Awww, he died too quickly!" Izuku whined as the screen faded black.
~~~~~~
"Uhm..."
"That was surely something..." Todoroki says.
"Definitely." Sero nods.