☆brothers bond☆

The midnight purple night sky with twinkling glittery stars radiating and a beautiful full moon illuminating the night streets the view was such a perfection, it's indeed the best scenery for the night lovers, calm and quite with no one to have beside you or to love you this was my life all alone. How I wish like others even I could have someone who could love me in this alluring romantic night but unfortunately my fate is not that great, here I am lonely all by myself. I should be happy and glad that I still have my brother who loves me atleast.... nobody can imagine with what pain we had been through without our parents with no relatives to help us, homeless and with nothing left. It was the deadliest moment of my life the day we both lost of our parents and we were left as orphans. It was good that we were old enough to be stable and lead our life. I don't know how we made it till here atleast we have decent jobs & I'm thankful to God for that but it was still very difficult for us to manage schooling, graduating along with working part time jobs it was not enough. We barely managed to pay our fees and for food, thankfully we still had dorms for us but as we graduated recently last year me and tae hyung improved. Now atleast we have a place which we call it our home it's not that huge but atleast cozy and sweet for the two of us.

All I can say is after all the things we faced now we have decent life I'm quite satisfied for that and never wished for anything else as long as I'm with my hyung I love him very much, but recently he found his lover and now they are boyfriends, I'm worried for him I know I shouldn't meddle in with his love life but his boyfriend yoongi hyung I rarely see him ,he said us that he lives abroad and very soon he and tae hyung are going to move in together, I should check his background thoroughly I don't want tae hyung to be hurt.
I had an extra client to deal with today so I'm late hyung must be back  already at our apartment.

I quickly opened the door with my spare key and there he is playing games at this hour where I'm dying out of hunger, how I wish I could hit him but unfortunately can't do that.

"hyung instead of playing around you could have prepared something for our dinner" jungkook asked him while removing his shoes and rested himself on the couch.

"you know that I can't cook, so its you who have to, besides even if I can I dont wanna try, you know how lazy my ass is, so just go and start" tae said while still immensed in his game he was playing.

"I swear to God hyung if you were not older than me I would have literally kicked that ass of yours, I'm totally done with you!" jungkook glared him ready to beat the shit out of his hyung, he controlled himself from that because he can't disrespect his elder hyung, it's always like that jungkook is the one to cook for them, but sometimes for morning very rarely tae would prepare some omelettes or snacks, but cooking was always on poor bunny who was tired as hell from his long day work and now here he have to make dinner for them daily.

Jungkook quickly freshen up himself, changed into black t-shirt with loose sweatpants and headed towards kitchen, he made japchae (stir fried noodles) along with Kimchi and after being done with that he took out chocolate ice cream to enjoy it as dessert and by now the dinner table was ready he called out his hyung

"Hyung I'm telling you once if you won't get up now, I will snatch that phone of yours, as if you are eating it for me not for yourself !" jungkook said while crossing his arms over his chest slightly annoyed by his hyung.

"aish! my baby bro is angry with me now is it ?" tae said while ruffling jungkooks hairs only to be slapped away by jungkook

"seriously hyung dont baby me, instead I feel like you are my son who I have to take care of, why are you like this" jungkook asked it was true no doubt in that jungkook was the one who always took care of his beloved hyung

"ok fine! I don't want to anger my bunny, I promise to behave from now on" tae said and rested his head on jungkooks shoulder

"how was your day? I missed you why were you late today?"tae asked still holding him tightly he missed his jungkookie.

"I had extra work hyung that client was real headache, like seriously she herself don't know what type of disease or symptoms she had, and was blaming me for not explaining her details about her health condition  and I was like blank, what should I say her if she is not letting me to check her condition, I really regret chosing cardiologist as my preofesion" jungkook said about his day to his brother they always had the habit of sharing things that occoured daily with them

"don't worry and stop stressing yourself, let your assistant handle her, and come have dinner" tae said while kissing his forhead their bond was deep and filled with love for each other, it was may be they had only each other as family but it was beautiful brother bond.

"Hyung how are things with you and yoongi hyung is he going to visit you" jungkook asked him while taking his bite

"yeah he said he is going to take me out on date this Saturday" tae said shyingly to the asked question while blushing.

"hyung I mean you guys are dating since six months, have you guys fucked already" jungkook asked him to which tae choked on his food and quickly grabbed a glass of water

"yah! you brat ! how can you ask me this to your hyung" tae asked him totally bewildered at his brothers words

"what ! I didn't asked anything wrong, stop acting like surprised we both know how real perverts we are, I'm sure you might have fucked the day you guys found each other" jungkook said while stuffing his ice cream in his mouth

"I seriously can't believe you, we never fucked around just few kisses and make outs that's it we decided to take things slow" tae said while placing the dishes in sink

"are you for sure? I can't believe it's six months and you guys woah... my pervert horny brother hasn't fucked with his boyfriend, how can I believe  my existence" jungkook teased him only to receive a hit from his brother who was totally done with him

"shut up will you ! why are you like this says the one who is horny himself all the time"

"hyung you can't say me that I'm horny, atleast I'm pure virgin innocent soul"

"I said you we will take things slow and seriously kook you being innocent would be a disrespect towards this word"

"ouch! that was real harsh, anyway I want details when you guys do that you know what I mean" jungkook said him with a smirk plastered over his face.

"seriously you are a certified pervert, I'm not gonna say you anything do you get that!"

"fine !hyung atleast help me out in washing these dishes"

"we both have dayoff tomorrow right? let's hangout with my friends, we are planning to enjoy near forest, will you join?"

"I have extra work but by afternoon I will be free, you go along with your friends, I will be there after you just send me your location"

"okay so it's decided now, let's get in our rooms I need my beauty sleep" with this tae went in his room to sleep  while jungkook was in his room he was whining that he had to work even on his day off, he decided to shrugged it off and slept like there is no tomorrow we all know very well how jungkook sleeps.

END OF CHAPTER