moving in a new town

Chris pov        Chris: I'm not good with this kind of thing so I'll make this short: I say as I walk to my new house. Chris: I'm moving  a new town so no suppise there. But as you see or don't see were in blairwood would you like to know about me well I'll tell you.:
I went to the moving truck and help getting the TV in the house. Once it was place  the living room the TV started showing static deposit the TV being un plug then it showed a little girl making her way to the screen Chris:"nope. I seen enough horrer movies to know whear'e this is going." I say as walk to the door. Then something un expected when I open the door a tall women in a white dress black hair that go to her ankle. And a man with glasses I and nice shirt plane jeans. women:"have you seen my daughter Erma looks a lot like me but smaller." I look back at the living room and saw a small girls smiling at me. Then I look at the door and say " uuhh maybe." Then after awhile they intrudeces themselves Sam:"I'm Sam Williams and this is my wife emiko Williams and you met our daughter erma." Chris:" hello Sam Samara and Erma."

"

They all seem pleased except for emiko she seem to cringe to what I just said we talk for awhile then we had to say goodbye but before they leave emiko ask "where's you parents

They all seem pleased except for emiko she seem to cringe to what I just said we talk for awhile then we had to say goodbye but before they leave emiko ask "where's you parents."  I look confused then ask "what the hell is that"  to be continued .