12.

______________________________________________

                                  R.E Monteverde

______________________________________________

Hindi pa rin nakakabawi ang lahat ng taong nakakita sa mga pangyayari sa canteen. Ngayon lnag nila nakitang mya tumapat at lumaban kay Rux. Ang itinuturing ng lahat na pinakanakakatakot na babae sa buong University at isa sa mga pinakamahirap kalabanin dahil sa kaya nitong gawin.

Rux Eunice Monteverdealso known as the 'Devil Queen' of the Devil Angels Gang. By the surname itself you’ll already know why most of the people in the University are afraid of her. Her father was the son of the late Great Grand Master (siya po yung lolo ni Ice). She knows how to play the game and play safe which made her also a better gangster. She was known for her good reflexes in fighting. She hates to be compared especially to Z. She was madly in love to the King Gangster.

*PAKKKK

Isang matunog na sampal ang sumalubong sa pagtayo ni Rux mula sa sahig.

“I TOLD YOU DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!!!” the King angrily yelled at her. Mababakas sa lahat ng tao na nanunuod ang matinding takot dahil minsan lang nila makitang magalit ang King Gangster.

Rux smirked and rolled her eyes on King while holding her face where the King slaps her.

“What now King? You still adore her that much? Is it because she looks like-....”

“I won’t let anyone hurt her again. Not until I am still alive.” Pangpuputol na sagot sakanya ni King.

“You know that you can’t love anybody.”

Hindi na sumagot pa si King at nagmadali ng umalis.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SLL LOOKING AT? NGAYON LANG BA KAYO NAKAKITA NG TAONG SINASAMPAL AT NAGSISISGAWAN!!!!” sigaw ni Rux sa lahat nga tao sa canteen at umalis na rin kaagad.

ICE POV

“What is it?” tanong ko.

“I just want to remind you of your appointments for tomorrow and someone wants to talk to you.”

“Who?”

“He’s at the Office Madam.” He did ot answer me directly.

HE??? Then when I opened the door of the office.

^_______^ -> siya yan

O.O -> =____= -> ako

Ano nanaman bang ginagawa niya ditto.

“Hi!” he said.