Chapter 1 - The start.

Hi, my name is Alexis Lavtersam but you can call me Alex. Yes, Im a girl.
I live in a small apartment in Los Angeles. Third floor if you'd like to know. Im quite simple. I think. I have a black,semi- curly hair.
I'd like to own some sort of pet but I have no money to even feed it so why bother.

My story may be cliché to some but for me it isn't.
So it's not like I encounter some Ryan Gosling guy that will love me forever and ever. In fact, I think I'm the one that hit it hard.

Enough about me, please.
I'll get on with the story.

Middle of summer.

The sunray slapping my sweaty face like a madman. Aircon full blast. Fan switched on to max. Ice cubes in hand and still no sign of coldness. Could do nothing but wish for winter to come back.

I decided to get up and take a cold ice shower. Even walking to the bathroom was a challenge.

The bathroom was bright as light enters from a screen door that leads to a balcony to where I was able to hang my wet clothes.

I turned on the shower to only cold as the hot water was not even needed, obviously.
Took my summer clothes off and hopped in the shower. As the ice cold water hit me, I was taken aback to a small space in the bathub where the ice cold water doesnt hit so I can readjust the water temperature. Hot water needed.

After I was satisfied with the water temperature and before I had time to completely wet my whole body.

A male figure was wondering outside my bathroom balcony. I was surprised and frightened by the figure that I nearly slipped backwards in the process of grabbing my towel in order to hide everything I had to hide.

"WHATTT IN THE WORRRLLLD!?" The male figure turned around to see the sight of me in a towel.

He was tall and his dark brown hair was all over the place. His clothes were... dirty and not something someone would wear for a first impression. Weird because I could say the same thing about me.

"Oh, geezz," his cheeks flaming red "I-I didn't know."

Before I could even respond back to him. He climbed up on my balcony railings and then disappeared.

"Jesus Christ!" I quickly hopped off the shower to see where he went.

Why is this happening to me? After seeing me half naked in my shower I would be accused in murdering a guy in my balcony. Oh gosh. Should I call the police? no no no. Dont do that Alex, what if you get accused of murder. But then, you didnt do it. GEEEZZZ I dont know. I'll just go next door to my close neighbour and tell him what happened. I'm sure he'll believe me, right?

I got dressed, realising I didnt even finish OR start my shower.
But oh well.

*****Please leave a comment if wanting for story to be continued****
***Thank You for everyone who have read this first part***