The Confession~Chapter 18

TICCI TOBY P.O.V.

"I LOVE YOU OKAY?!" I said screaming.

I melted to the floor and put my head between my legs.

I just wanted to disappear

Then I felt her lips kiss my cheek.

She muttered the words "Thank you...".

Then walked away as I looked at her exit the room...

...she remembered.

~flashback end~

I got up and ruffled my hands through my brown, medium hair. "I need a hair cut soon." I thought aloud.
I looked at my side to see Bruce scruff against my leg, wanting to be petted.
I sat down on my bed and pet the Bruce, trying not to do it so hard since I couldn't feel. Well, physically. I can feel emotion though. I have serious emotions for (Y/N)...
"Does she even love me?" I asked Bruce, who stared at me with his light blue eyes. I laughed a little and plopped down on my bed.
I stared at the ceiling for a while, when (Y/N) came in looking oddly confused. She saw me and took a step to me and I got up and walked to her, taking off my face mask and goggles.
"I need to tell you somethi-" she said when she was interrupted when my lips crashed onto hers.
She hesitated before kissing back then wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist.

"So what did you want to ask me?" I said breaking the kiss.

"Nevermind..." she said, smiling.
"It's not important."

I kissed her again and I tripped on my mask, falling onto the bed, dragging (Y/N) with me. "You have fallen." I said

"You think?" She said laughing and smiling. I intertwined my hands with hers and she put her head on my chest.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I rested my head on Toby's chest. I was glad to meet him. I soon started to fall asleep when I interrupted the silence between me and him and said,

"I love you, Toby."

"I love you too, (Y/N)..."

And I fell fast asleep.

--------------------------------
Hehe you kissed toby! I finally got to that part of "Ticci Toby x reader"!! Now what did jeff say... >:3 you will know later.
I won't be posting fast because it's almost Christmas so just hang in there!
Thanks for OVER 400 views!! See u later bros!

Stay Fabulous

(I'm changing it up!)

*baymax brofist*

badalalala (~^_^)~

-dramallama_33