bloody

--------------------------

"Shit, now I have to change the sheets."

You groaned as you lifted the heavy mattress, pulling off the soiled white sheets and dumping them on the floor before sprawling tiredly on the unmade bed, clutching at your lower tummy. It was that time of the month, and it never failed to make you want to die.

Your cramps were always violent, but today it was so, so bad and you knew you couldn't even move. Tired out, you picked up your phone from the nightstand.

You had only one option.

You had to call Jeongguk.

The reason why you were hesitating to press 'call'?

Your boyfriend was a vampire.

"Guk, it hurts!" you whined, eyes scrunched closed as you heard his breathy chuckle resonate through the phone. Slightly annoyed that he wasn't taking you seriously, you began to yell at him.

"You're never there for me when I'm in pain!" you screamed, "Always disappearing on me with Jimin and Taehyung."

"Baby, you know I won't be able to resist you if I come back home," he said matter-of-factly, and you knew he was right. "My urges will only grow stronger if I see you lying there looking all gorgeous; sweet blood dripping out of you."

Embarrassed at how he phrased your current situation, your voice took on a lower octave, breathing gently as you begged.

"Please come home."

His teasing laughter only deepened, and you felt so comforted just by hearing his voice.

"Baby, I'm right outside."

And it was only moments later that you heard the key turn in the lock, door creaking open as Jeongguk walked into the house. His footsteps were gentle, but you shivered at all the possible outcomes of the night.

Bumping into a ravishingly handsome vampire at a bar in the wee hours of the morning was not something you had planned on doing. You were almost regretting your drunken rendezvous in the more dangerous side of the city.

You were at your eleventh Cosmpolitan and even the hot bartender looked quite concerned for your health. You didn't look very fazed as your alcohol tolerance was quite high.

The liquid burned your throat, and maybe it was time for the last drink of the night. You raised your hand in a gesture for the man to get you your drink, but even before the bartender turned to acknowledge your order, another Cosmo appeared before you.

Were you hallucinating or was your drink conjured up from pure air?

Only when you squinted hard, eyes scrunched up in confusion, did you see a strong-looking hand slightly resting on the stem of the clear glass.

"May I get you a drink, princess?"

You turned, and as your vision cleared a little, you saw the most gorgeous man you had ever seen. Doe eyes that glinted scarlet, a chiseled jawline, and the smile of a cocky bastard; he had it all.

His curly, wet raven locks fell over his eyes but he seemed to not be bothered by it at all. A silky black see-through shirt tucked into tight ripped black jeans and a vast array of tattoos that seemed to be scattered all over his defined torso, he was every girl's dream bad boy.

You smiled, half drunk. He was pulling the princess card, huh? Yo decided you could live with that. You lifted the glass to my mouth, taking a long sip and letting the liquid control my next words.