Teenage Spirit

Two beautiful words... " Cullen Read "

The hottest guy known to man kind. Golden brown hair, Blue eyes, Tan skin and abs.

Yes indeed, he has the hottest meanest hectikest skiectiest abs i have ever come across. If you dont get my grove just yet, he looks like a sexy tumblr boy!

I walked past him today in the corridors as the lunch bell went. He banged into me, causing me to drop all geographic books. I watched them with a bang as they hit the ground. I looked up just in time to see him percisely one inch away from me as if our lips were going to make contact starring right into my grey/bluey eyes. Aaaaawwwwww shit i muttered under my breath. " OH! im so sorry here let me help you pick those up" i watched these words leave his lips. Cullen Read ? Cullen.. Cullen Read just offered to help pick up my books? Like has he ever even noticed me? sure i was in the popular group. I have loads of girls who hate me? who only hate me because i'm popular. im not a bitch. just happen to be in the popular group with my best friend Hannah. i dont know how we got there. we just were the nice loud friendly ones whom happen to be very bubbly then some how ended up in the gang bossed around by Shannon the fake blonedy with breast inplants. who is obsessed with pink and is the dumbest deuce know to man. Anyway...

"Oh no its okay dude i.." before i could finish my sentence he was handing me my books. " Here you go. I'll see you around school." he gave me the creepiest wink beofre he walked away but still you must admit that wInk sent some shivers.

*walks to caffatria*

I feel like gettin some hot chips? *feels pinch on back* "ugh what the shit" i groaned trying not to shout " HAHAHA! i saw you and cullen today monique! i swear you were drolling. He was talking to you and you were having dreams about what you want to do with him! " Hannah that sly bitch! i never saw her starring! "Were you stalking me again Hannah, if you do i mean i dont balme you you cant help yourself, i know i wouldt if i was you im just to sexy!

" Oh yes I'm sorry I can't contain myself, Monique. " Hannah slurred hinting sarcasm

"Ugh ummm Monique guess who's giving you the biggest stare up? Here's a hint. He's gonna be at Katy's party tonight"

Katy always has a party like every second week the lucky dog! " Who!? "

I screeched

" Jamee hahahaha! " Hannah was pissing herself with laughter thinking it was so funny. I searched the room with my eyes trying to find James. I saw him in the corner of my eye standing next to his gang of friends. Each of them being punks. He is also a skater boy. Which they're hot. But he's not exactly pleasant to stare at.. With his thick black eyebrows, hazel gold fish eyes and curly pitch black hair.

------------------------- should i carry on? comment below :/ im not sure-----------------------------