12

"What should i say?!" Lisa paced back and forth inside her room as chaeyoung read their conversation. The elder pursed her lips, it was her first time seeing lisa so worked up because of a boy.

The first time.

It had been six days since she last replied, the man was very persistent to get her to do so. Spamming her with messages every single day, that made her feel cared for. It was foreign - it was weird.

"Tell him you've been busy?" Chaeyoung suggested. Lisa snatched her phone from chaeng's grip, quickly typing out another lie.

'ohmygosh im so sorry ive been busy :(('

"Okay, he wouldn't reply that quick right? I mean i don't even—"

ding.

Her phone notification cut her off as jungkook replied to her within seconds. "Damn he whipped." Chaeyoung giggled.

"What should i reply?!" Lisa frantically shook chaeyoung's shoulders, unknown to the feeling she felt in her stomach as butterflies went wild.

"You should say yes?" Chaeyoung replied, more like asked. Opening her own phone only to see that it was already half past one. She was late.

"Oh fuck. I gotta go. Me and chim got a date thirty minutes ago" She tripped over her own foot but quickly stood up, stupidly letting her boyfriend wait outside her apartment. Ah how irresponsible.

"bye-"

Before lisa could finish what she wanted to say her phone went off again. "Hmm." She thought, rubbing her chin with two of her fingers as if she was thinking. Being a little talkative wont hurt right? 

right.

As she typed out a long message, she giggled at how shocked his reply was. A smile plastered on her face whilst leaning onto the headboard, her legs crossed ontop of the blankets.

Seconds turned into minutes then into hours, it felt nice. Four hours of continuously talking with him. He made her feel so comfortable. He made her feel loved, 

so loved.

His corny pick up lines that never failed to make her smile. She didn't know if it was love, or if it was a minor crush - all she knew is she grew fond of jeon jungkook. A person she used to not even care about.

As she waited for his text to appear, while attentively watching the three dots - that seemed like they were dancing up and down.

As soon as it delivered, she immediately read what he said in reply. She suggestion to go out on the next weekend, which she imagined to be very romantic.

"What?" her smile disappered.