chapter 1 - excitement unleashed

My granny used to always say that there is no such thing like ghosts and all that when she believed herself that they were there. It was time of spring we had recently got holidays from school. I was just planning to visit my Granny's place like all of us think in holidays I had packed my bags. I was going to travel with my friends though they too liked my Granny's place and that words by my mom when I was leaving....... Atharva ! damm if.. you.. go.. alone..to.. unknown..place..alone.. I just nodded my head and got off from my home I was traveling with my friends you can assume as best friends Prathamesh and gitesh we had booked tickets of bus which travels to my native place . My Granny's lives there alone  our journey started . my native place is at Konkan area which is almost famous for paranormal activities the roads were filled with greenery that cool and smoothing breeze in hot weather that soothe's our mind and spirit .

It usually takes 1day to reach my native place . All were enjoying the journey . The day vanished night arrived . The bus driver stopped the bus in a hotel for dinner . It was a dhabba (punjabi hotel) . We had our dinner . I had rushed to the grass for nature's call . That was my biggest mistake till now. I started feeling some unusual breeze . I felt someone is watching me . I had no clue what was happening I zipped my pant up and was about to rush . I turned back and the next sight I opened was at the bus lying on bed surrounded by people. I was trying hard to remember what happened but i can't remember a single image . All I remember was I had zipped my pant up and was about to rush

Prathamesh asked me , what happened?!??!? What the fuck you saw there?! Without wasting a sec I asked which state I was when you found me?
You were lying down the road with goosebumps on your body.
No, I couldn't remember anything that happened that night I am totally lost!
Gitesh arrives with water he hands it over to me and I drank it within a sec he asked, "are you all right?" I just nodded my head and asked them to leave me alone till we reach the Destiny I inserted my headphones and went to sleep with no ease . In my dream I saw someone was calling me but my granny was crying that don't you go to her!!?!! I was astonished as I saw my dead grandpa who was trying hard to pull me back I uttered a cry In my sleep and woke up with a bunch of questions ! All the things were going above my head i was not understanding a single thing I was I am I will be the devotee of Hanuman ( hindu religions most almighty god) so I had a habit of Chanting hanuman chalisa whenever I was fear . For the first time ever I didn't felt him when I chanted hanuman chalisa I was just lost and sat alone .

At last we reached our village my friends woke me up and I had almost forgotten all the things so in a refreshing mood I stepped my foot in the village that cool breeze with some paranormal feeling bruh ! What a combo!!! In a hurry I went to my Granny's house my friends followed me . I was surprised seeing the gates of the house open . My friends didn't recognise the house their memories are weak i opened the door and ..............😱