human girl

Lucy was walking around the forest, as  she does when she was skipping school, like now. she wondered around the forest curiously.

Mathew was asleep in his cloaked mansion waiting for it to get dark. He was a vampire but unlike the popular image of vamls, he wasnt a crazy asshole.

She wasn't far away from the borderline. She was reading and then slowly falls asleep under the tree. When it gets dark He heads out, the plan was going to go in the city but stops when he sees her.

She was still asleep , she was still holding her book He picks her up and carried her back then He lays her in his bed. It was the only bed in the entire place.

She smiled a bit in her sleep. He decided to stay home and watch over her. She wakes up and sits up, yawning.

"Good morning sleepyhead" she Looked at him then She quickly got off the bed and looks at him surprised "Hi, yeah, I'm the person that had to wait here all night for You" He waves his hand and speaks in a sarcastic manner. She looked to the sides and then wave at him shyly "Are you ok? You didn't seem injured when I checked"

" I am ... Fine.. " She smiled nervously. He sighed and stood up from the chair he was sitting in.

"I dont have much human food. You okay with ramen?" He asked

" um yeah..." She looked at him ". . I'm lucy... And you are ..?"

"Mathew" he said walking out if the room

" so.. um . Mathew.. why did you decide to take me to your home.. " she walked out and look around "pretty home you got.."

"I wasn't going to leave you in the woods there are wolves out here" "

that's sweet..  " she looked around and then walked next to him. " You live were by yourself?"

"Yes I do"

" ah.. . Well that's... Tough.. " she saidslowly" well.....  Um... Do you want company...? I mean.. I can stay if you want me to.. I am pretty lonely as well."

"Dont you have a family?" He asked looking at her. He opened the pack of Ramen noodles

"um.... Well I only live with my oldest brother... And living with him fells like hell " she looked at him

"Im sorry to hear that" he puts it in a bowel and pours water in it

"eh it's ok " she looked away looking around and noticed it was morning

" hey.. don't you sleep in night?" She asked.

He puts it in the microwave and sets the timer. "No i don't. I sleep in the day time"

"Well its day... aren't you supposed to be sleeping then?" she asked looked over him

"Ive got to take care of you first" he said without looking at her.

She blushed and smiled "um....if.. I can stay I can help you with cleaning.."

"Thats up to you" he pulls put the noodles when done. He hands her the bowel the packet and a fork.

She smiled a bit as she looked at the bowel "thank you.. " she smiled at him

He nods. "Now excuse me miss but its past my bed time"

" yes.. I understand " she said as she sits down in the table to eat. He goes back to his room and lays down. When she finished eating she wondered around The place was bigger than normal houses but smaller than most masons.

She then walked to the backyard and look around as she smiled, the flowers where closed as he planted moonlight flowers. She walked around with a smiled she then sighed and look at the flowers "hm?"

She looked around as she then takes her camera out and takes a picture of the flowers.

The day passed by and It was night time again. Lucy was looking at her phone as it was ringing a lot of time  as she was outside in the backyard.

He gets up and looks for her. She sighed as she looked up " mmmm... I should go to sleep "

He was in the kitchen making dinner for her. She walks inside and then walked to the kitchen.

"Ah your wake" He nods silently, he has a soft smile, he actually liked cooking and its been awhile since he's gotten to cook for someone else

She smiled back and she pets his head from behind and then gets a strawberry and sits on the counter

He looks at her surprised by her action. She puts the strawberry im her mouth  as she looked at him

"Im in the middle of making food for you" he said looking at the strawberry

"hehe" she got off and then walked out. He makes a confused face, wondering why she was acting like that.