nineteen

3rd POV

"thank you all for coming today", alpha Kim says as the whole pack stand in front of the wooden stage. Everyone was asked to be present today, even though nobody would want to miss it anyway except for one tiger. Taehyung sighs as he leans against the wall of some building, not exited about the fact that he had to leave his den for this at all. "don't look so sour", Yoongi chuckles as he leans against the wall next to his friend. "I have places to be, this isn't one of them" "well, sucks to be you I guess". Taehyung just rolls his eyes and stares back at the stage.

"I have some very good news for you all, and I have an important announcement", the Alpha on stage says and people start to cheer. "firstly, I want to announce that my oldest son, the possible next leader of this pack, has finally found a mate!", he says and more cheers and clapping erupts from the crowds. The alpha smiles at the positivity and nods at the crowd in appreciation. "and that immediately brings me to the next subject; from now on not only tigers will live in this pack", the audience shows various different reactions, but the head alpha is quick to silence them again. "don't worry, they won't be a threat to us I can insure you that", the alpha says and he signals behind him to someone. Namjoon enters the stage with Jin trailing behind him, almost hiding behind his back. Some pack members immediately start to gossip about him while others look at him in awe. When they're standing in the center of the stage, Jin stands besides Namjoon and clings on his arm for reassurance. "as you can see, my mate is not a tiger", Namjoon smiles and he slowly scratches behind Jin's ear to calm him down. "I found him two years ago near my den, and he's always been by my side since then", Namjoon says and Jin blushes. "I know it wasn't right to hide this from you, but we were both scared for the reactions. He's a prey species so we wanted to be careful and sure of our relationship before telling anyone", Jin let's go of Namjoons arm and grabs his hand instead, visibly less uncomfortable because of the many positive reactions. "we decided it was time to come clear when two other bunnies found this pack. They're both omega's and we noticed they still need to develop their mature side. We didn't want them to grow up locked in a den without anyone knowing about them", Namjoon explains and some people start to look around for them. "they never had the possibility to live in a pack or be included in their village because of their rare fur colour, so I hope you'll all welcome them with kindness", Namjoon ends his speech and his father places his hand on his shoulder. They send each other a smile before the head alpha speaks up again. "I expect you all to treat them well and if you have a problem with them being here, you can come to me", he scans the audience for comments, but there seem to be none yet. "we will celebrate tonight! We'll welcome them in this territory with open arms!", he smiles and the pack cheers again. "that would be all for today, the feast will happen here, on the main square and I hope to see you all tonight", the pack bows in respect before all three leave the stage.

"looks like he isn't going to be your dirty little secret anymore", Yoongi grins and Taehyung shoots him a glare. "he never was my 'dirty little secret'" "you sure?" "yes", Taehyung huffs before walking away from the mass of people still talking about the announcements.

"hyung! Does this mean we can walk around the village whenever we want?!", Jimin smiles as they approach them. "not on your own, first we need to know how the pack reacts to you guys", Namjoon says and Jimin pouts. "but under supervision of an alpha I trust, you can", Jimin smiles again and grabs Jeongguks hand. "let's go now!", Namjoon laughs. "they're preparing the feast so it's going to be very busy and the shops will most likely be closed bun", Jimin pouts again but Jeongguk quickly swings his arms around his friend. "let's get ready for tonight Jiminie!", he says and Jimin smiles. All four of them leave the head alpha's den, were they were staying during the announcements.

They still have a few ours until the feast starts, so Namjoon decides to take the three omegas to a lake at the border of the pack. It's a popular lake for mothers to bathe their cubs, so he doesn't think it will be a big risk for the three bunnies to go there.

"it's so blue!", Jeongguk says as they near the lake. There're some mothers with their cubs sitting on the grass and there's some in the water, but it's far from crowded. Most people are preparing for the feast tonight. "go wash yourselves", Jin smiles and both bunnies excitedly skip towards the lake, not having to be told twice. They pull of their pants, but keep on their underwear and shirts before slowly walking into the water. "it's so warm!" "this is so much better than the cold water from the well!", Jeongguk smiles and Namjoon sees some mothers smiling at the two exited bunnies.

When all three of them are bathed, they sit on the grass to let themselves dry. Namjoon didn't enter the lake. Alpha's have a different washing place, so this lake doesn't start smelling like alphas. No one wants their cubs to smell like other alphas, so it's purely for cubs and omega's.

A mother and two cubs approach them and Jimin immediately grabs Jeongguks hand. He's still not used to being around predator species, even though they're little or omegas. "hello, we just wanted to give you a little welcoming gift", the mother, a beta, smiles as she hands a big beautiful flower crown to Jin. "for the future Luna", she bows and Jin smiles. "thank you so much! I love it", he accepts the gift and gently puts it on his head. "how do I look Joonie?" "you look beautiful" "we made one too!", one of the cubs excitedly says as he holds up a relatively smaller, and a bit messier, flower crown with blue flowers. "yes!", the girl says as she holds one up too, one with yellow flowers. "they're for you", she smiles at the two other bunnies. "they're so pretty", Jeongguk smiles and both kids squad down in front of them. "I made a blue one because it's my favourite colour", the boy says as he hands Jeongguk his flower crown and the bunny accepts it with a big smile. "and I made you a yellow one because it will look so so so pretty on you!" the girl smiles as she points at Jimin. The bunny blushes and Jeongguk reassuringly squishes his hand. "thank you", he smiles and he gently takes the gift. "it's very pretty, all of them are", he shyly smiles and Jeongguk nods in agreement. "they really are, thank you so much!" "we hope you'll start feeling yourself at home here quickly", the beta smiles and all three bunnies smile.

~~~
A/N:
Yesterday I looked and this story was on 8,6K and now we're at 9,6K...I'm fine T_T
Thank you all so much for reading and voting it means a lot to me♥️💜