Chapter 12

Why wont you guys judge/criticize me 😔 isn't there any area in my writing i need to improve? Just say anything u wanna say ill take it!

____________________________________________________________

Authors pov

Y/N is about to go insane about planning, she kept scratching her  head as good idea plans wouldn't come up her head so she just decided to let anything happen as long as in the end she would end up getting the rings, Y/n then decided to go to sleep so that she would have energy as she does go back to the secret passage to take the rings. C2 on the other hand is worried about Y/n  she has been planning for a few hours now and when she saw the light on her room turned off C2 felt relieved that Y/n decided to rest. C2 decides to follow Y/n tomorrow, she knows that if she informs Y/n that she wants to go with her she is sure that Y/n wouldn't allow it. Y/n is a little overprotective of C2, Y/n sees her as a sister she could ever ask for, Y/n loves C2 so much that she'd die for her as long as she lives.

-

Y/n woke up in a bright beautiful sunny day. She is a little bit excited to go back to the secret passage because of the thrill but the worry of what would happen to her still lingers on the pit of her stomach. Oh well she doesn't care as long as she would be able to get the rings. Y/n did her morning routine, she took a bath and changed into something comfortable that she could move around easily, she brushed her teeth and she felt ready. She took her cute little knife and hid it in a secret pocket in her shoe she then took her gun and hid it at her back, lastly she took her mask and hid it on her pocket for a while to use it later. When she leaves her room she saw C2 cooking their breakfast. C2 noticed then noticed Y/n, "Are you going to do the plan today?" C2 asked as she was placing eggs and bacon on Y/n's plate. Y/n sat on a chair and responded to C2 as she handed her plate to her "Yeah im going to do it today, I shouldn't let Lelouch wait now that i know where the rings might be since I've been searching them for 2yrs." Y/n said then started eating, C2 then got worried bout her response, " Might be? So you're not sure it's there?" C2 asked, Y/n is a little piss now, " Im sure that it's there but what im not sure is if they didn't move it in a different place. " C2 was about to reply when Y/n cut her off,  "I know you're just worried bout me but please trust me on this." Y/n assured her then hug her, it wasn't just a normal hug it's hug that you could make the person feel everything is going to be alright, you don't have to worry much. Y/n pulls away then smiles at her, " Don't worry to much ill be back soon! " then Y/n left C2 smiling reassuring her.

-
It was a very normal afternoon that day Y/n decided to do her plan. She then went to the path leading to the secret passage way as she could remember. Little did she know someone was tailing her who knew about her plan. Y/n was a bit oblivious about the person who was tailing her since she was so focused on remembering the path that leads to the secret passage.
As she arrived at the entrance of it she then entered as she pressed the brick that opens it. She the  uses her flashlight as it was so dark, the person following her was far at the back so that she wouldn't notice. As Y/n was walking she is now met with the biggest decision she had to make at that moment her only choice now is either to go left or right or straight. "Damn im losing my brain cells." y/n said to herself as she couldn't come up with a decision in which way she would go. Since she saw in movies that something would always happen to the main character if they go right, it's a dumb reasoning but she thinks she'll just follow her instinct or whatever goes through her head so now she either goes straight or left and she does the most dumbest and unexpected thing to do in a serious /critical situation "ini mini myni mo“

(a/n: idk how to spell it if u know pls correct me in the comments! Tysm!)

Then her hand landed on the left, she then started to walk at the left path. The person following her facepalmed disappointed /amused of her actions. Y/n thought to herself that this might be a good choice she crossed her fingers hoping it really was a good choice as she was walking she saw a bright light so it means she might be near at another end. The person following her sighed as they thought maybe she did make a good choice. As Y/n reached the bright end she saw the rings still on their container, y/n was surprised no one was guarding it but then she noticed the cameras on the wall. She then pulled out her gun and put on the silencer in her gun then she makes a quick plan to shoot all the cameras and take the rings and run like she was running a marathon. Y/n thinks the plan is pretty good. "Here goes nothing!" y/n said with thrill but as soon as she ran towards the rings damn a loud alarm was blaring like a motherfucker it was so damn loud then she just noticed the lasers in the whole room she facepalmed and felt pathetic af the person following her facepalmed as well they thought she should've secured the place. Y/n was about to run when she was surrounded by people carrying guns she then noticed it was the Black Knights. Y/n sum it all up the Black Knights or whoever is leading the Black Knights has the same objective as her. Y/n put her hands up showing them that she wouldn't fight back.
Y/n sighs and hopes that what she was thinking is right. The person who was following her watches as the scene unfolds.

____________________________________________________________

Stay safe and hydrated everyone!
Love y'all 💕

I also wanna say that #BlackLivesMatter
Its been on my social media and i agree with this we should stop racism and  be  kind and good to each other. I hope one day the world would be a better place for everyone.