《 17 》

Seokjin is 16
__________________

"Honey... me and your father... we're getting a divorce"

Seokjin had always known they hadn't loved each other.

His mother and father were both placed in a arranged marrige.

"So.. who do you want to live with?"
His mother had asked.

"Well this mistake isn't coming with me!"
Seokjins father yelled.

His father was never fond of seokjin. His father never wanted a son.
What am I saying, his father never wanted children or a marrige in the first place!

Seokjins father absolutely hated when seokjin said he wanted to be an idol. But how could seokjin not? When Jin was about 3, he would watch idols preform on live stages, from his tv, and love them.

When he turned 9, he went to his first ever concert. Of course, it was very hard for him and his mother to afford this, they weren't rich after all.

Seokjin loved in a small home, his father refused to work, so his mother worked as a waiter at a restaurant to earn money.

Finally, one day, they both had enough moeny to get tickets to see the concert.

When seokjin was 8, he decided he wanted to be a idol, and his mother was very happy, and supported him. Except for his father.

His father never wanted a child, and now hearing his son wanted to be an idol? It threw him off.

"I want to stay with you eomma"
16 year old seokjin replied.

His mother sighed of relied, and his father just grumbled something about beating up garlic.

....

His father had kicked both his mother and seokjin, and they ended up living in a small cottage, where they could barely afford.

Seokjin had to start working as a trainee and work as a waiter because he needed to help his mother pay of rent.

But one day, a miracle heppend. His mother had met a man.

This man wasn't rich nor was he poor, he was a nice middle class man.

His mother often would go on dates with this man, to parks of course because they couldn't afford to eat at fancy restaurant's or what not.

Soon seokjin Met this man, the man who swept bis mother right off her feet, the man who would make her jump around happily.

"Hello, uhh seokjin. How are you?"

Seokjin looked at the man. The man looked like a very nice man, but looks can be deciving.

"I'm doing okay I guess, what about you?"

The two awkwardly tried to make a conversation, but not much seemed to work.

"So your mother told me your a trainee! How amazing is that!"

Seokjins eyes widened.
"Wait, your okay with it?"

The man looked at seokjin confusingly.
"Why wouldn't I be! You already look like a idol, and trained enough to be an idol, so why not?!"

Seokjin smiled widely, happy that this man was supporting him fully.

"Oh umm, seokjin Me and Mr.kim would like to... tell you something"

His mother said, eyeing his not yet to be father.

The man coughed, clearing his throat.

"Me and your mother are.. getting maried!"

Seokjins jaw almost dropped. But not of shock, but also of happiness, he was going to have a father figure, a man who really cared and adored him.

Seokjin smiled.
"I can't wait"

His soon to be step father and mother cheered happily.
"Well um son, I want you to meeting somebody. He's 15, a year younger"

A boy walked into the room. He was very short and cute.

"Hi I'm jimin! And I'm going to be your new step brother!"

Seokjin gasped. Was this finally how his life was going to change for the greater good? Was he finally going to be happy?

He had aways been mentally, (and sometimes phisacly) abused by his real father, but now it seemed like he had two new figures in his life to help them change for the greater good?

And yes, they did help.

______________

"Yoo what's my favorite step brother doing at taes?"
Jimin laughed.

Seokjin face palmed.
"I'm your only step brother, and brother at all idiot."

The two laughed.
They had always been very good bestfriends.

"Yea but seriously, what are you doing at taes, seokjin?"
Jimin asked, tilting his head a bit in confusion.

"He's my.... assistant.. and I was just staying over at his house and he caught a fever. I took care if him for a while, but I still have work"

Jimin nodded his head.
"Oh? He did say he needed a new job, but what a councidence he picked my own favorite step brother!"
Jimin laughed.

Seokjin just ignored the 'favorite' part.

"Okay, I have to go now, their chicken soup and his medicine in the kichen, give him the medicine another two times today. And he didn't have anything to eat yesterday so feed him up good."

Jimin nodded and slyly smiled.
"You seem worried about him, and I know seokjin wouldn't worry about someone else he really adored them.."
Jimin said while raising his eyebrows.

"I-its nothing like that! Just get in pabo!"

Seokjin got into his car and drove off.

"Morning jenny"
I said waving to her and quickly trying to get to the elevator.

"Morning oppa"
She giggled.
"Say, since your single, how about we go on a little date today, since that little boy isn't around"

Before seokjin entered the elevator he turned around and looked a jenny.
"That 'little boy' is my...."
Seokjin didn't know what to say.

He wanted to say assistant, but it almost felt wrong.

Saying brother, felt wrong.
Saying taehyung was just a friend felt wrong.

"-never mind. And sorry I'm not free today"
Seokjin said, finishing his sentence without his amusement.

Jenny giggled.
"Yes your not free, your expensive"
She said, trying to flirt her way through, giggling, twirling her hair around her finger.

To seokjin it looked nauseating.
Jin rolled his eyes.

"Wait, seokjin oppa! You have extra work because you hadn't been here on friday! I sent the files of work for the idols to your computer. It will most likely keep you here until 12 am, so get working!"

Of course, even though jenny was a flirting nauseance, she was good at her job.

"Okay thanks jenny"
Seokjin left into the elevator and went up to his office, the biggest office their. The office had a room to a dance stodio, another door that led to a singing stodio, where all the mics and sets, keyvoards, and music devises were. But his office was just a large black desk with a leather chair, only the doors on the sides of the office leading to his private idol rooms for himself.

A few hours in, seokjin got a call from jenny.

"Jenny? Why are you calling me from the lobby?"

"Oh, it's just some guy demanding to see you"

Seokjin giggled, thinking it was taehyung.

"It's some guy named Kim namjoon or something, wasn't he your boyfriend?"