Chapter 1

Salvation's POV

I pursued my target as he sped down the street, nearly losing him in the crowd. i narrowed my eyes and ran faster. He ran into a dark alley.

Bad choice.

He found himself facing a dead end and turned, his back pressed against the wall. He looked terrified. I couldn't blame him. Who wouldn't, looking at a tall cloaked figure, his face covered in darkness, showing only his mouth, with multiple weapons hanging from his belt.

"What do you want with me?" he asked, his voice full of fear. "I did nothing!"

I sighed. "What do I want with you? Why, I want you dead, of course. And did you say that you did nothing?" I snorted. "So you call murdering innocent families, bombing apartments, and torturing people who did nothing wrong, nothing?!"

"I did none of that!" But his eyes said otherwise.

"Oh really?" I stalked towards him. "Don't lie."

"Wh-who are you?" he asked, trembling.

I smirked. "I am your death."

"Y-you're a cold-blooded murderer!" His voice rose.

"No," I said, my voice hardening. "YOU are. I only kill people who are murderers, those who kill without a second thought, those who have murdered many. In doing so, I save hundreds, thousands of lives." I drew my sword and pressed it against his neck.

"Who are you?" he asked again, trying to sound brave.

I pressed my sword against is neck harder, drawing blood.

"I am Assassion Salvation." I hissed. His eyes widened in fear, and I stabbed him swiftly through the heart.

His body fell limp to the ground. I sighed and pulled the moisture in the ground, urging them to let my target sink in.

Another mission done.

I vapour travelled back to my own personal planet. Yes I have my own planet. It was in the middle of all the galaxies I protected. About that....

Well, lets just say that Chaos, yes, THE Chaos, the creator of the universe, has a league of Assassins who protect the galaxies all over the universe. The Assassins work alone, except for a few who want to have a partner; they never met. The Assassins patrolled the galaxies they protected, and ridded them of evil. Each Assassin had a varying number of galaxies according to their skill and power. I had 15 galaxies, which was the most galaxies an Assassin of Chaos ever protected. I was the strongest and best Assassin.

And the planets, well... Each Assassin has their own planet, in the middle of the galaxies/galaxy they protect, with screens to watch over the planets. The planet changed according to the Assassin's needs, or personalities, or powers, or... Never mind. It was pretty cool :P.

I headed to my ice house on my planet. There, I tapped a screen and Chaos appeared on it. He was in his office.

"Lord Chaos," I greeted. He looked up.

"Salvation. How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Lord Chaos? It's just Chaos." he sighed, obviously irritated.

I smirked and pulled off my hood. "Okay, just Chaos."

He rolled his eyes. "You're impossible."

"No, I'm Salvation." I corrected.

He rolled his eyes again. "Anyway. A mission well done, I suppose?"

"Yes Chaos."

"Good. I will inform you when there is another mission."

"Alright," I said, and the screen went blank.