AMOR #16🍷

Mature content! If your a minor please proceed to Next Chapter.

ALLYSSA POV

Before heading to our room. Pumunta muna ako sa kusina para uminom. Mabuti at wala na sa sala si Vaughn.

As I enter our room. I saw Vaughn's back on the balcony. His busy staring at the sky above while holding a wine.

I'm not that bad to not notice him look stressed this past months. Everytime I asked him why? he keep on telling me it's just work stressed.

But I know his hiding something. Maybe he doesn't want me to think about it because I'm pregnant but I want him to know that I'm always here to support no matter what problems it is.

I know something is bothering him. He didn't even notice me that I'm already here at his back.

I back hug him to notice me. I felt him stiffened.

"What were you thinking Vaughn?"

Then he face me and hug me.

"Nothing Wife, why aren't you not sleeping yet?"

"I can't sleep without you by my side, so what's bothering you?"

"Nothing serious wife, don't think about it"

"I know Vaughn, I know something is bothering you, so please whatever it is you can tell me, I know you don't want me to stress about things cause I'm pregnant but never forget that I'm your wife, we will fight together right?"

"Yes wife I know"

Then he kissed me on top of my head.

"I Love You always and I'm always here for you Vaughn keep that in mind ok"

And I kiss him passionately. He deepen the kiss, and thats make me moan and he use that to enter his tongue inside my mouth.

"I miss you wife"

And he kiss me again. Yes I miss him too. It's been three months. He held me up. I wrap my legs over his waist without stop kissing.

he walk inside our room without breaking any kiss. I can feel the hotness inside me is building up as he sit me from the table.

He took off my top. And I'm not wearing my bra when getting into bed. I see sparkle of desire on his eyes as he traces my my collar bone down to my scar on the upper part of my breast.

I feel his lips on my scar and that brings more heat inside me. He lowered his kisses down to my breasts.

"Vaughn ohhhh"

I moan his name for giving me pleasure. His cupping my other breast while his busy sucking the other one.

I can feel my heavy breathing and my legs are getting jelly because of the sensation his giving. I manage to hold his hair with my hand and my other hand is supporting my weight on the table.

A moment I feel my last clothing pulled down and thrown away. He stop for awhile to take of his sando and boxer.

I can clearly see how erected he is at this moment. I still can't accept the that he is that big hard.

"I already consult the doctor about this honey"

He said before kissing me again. That's the reason why he get out of the car the other day because he forgot to ask about it.

He stop on kiss and position between me. And I'm still sitting here on the table inside our room.

In a moment he enter me. It hurts, his just so big for me. I felt his thumb wipe my tears on my cheek. He let me adjust and just kiss me.

His kisses is getting rough as I can him moving inside me. I am so wet for him. His movement is increasing.

Fast, faster and fastest!

Damn my husband. I didn't even know how many times I come.

"Ahhhhh Vaughn"

"So tight! honey Ahhh"

He can't wait to thrust more. He lift me up while kissing me hungrily.
Wrapping my legs on his waist not cutting our united self he walks and lay me on bed.

"Damn Honey! Baby hold tight down there daddy will be rough for a minute"

"Ahhhh Ahhhh Ahhh Vaughnnnn Ahhhh"

Moans of us was filled inside our room. As what he said he became rougher on thrusting. But that give us more satisfaction on our lust between us.

"Vaughnnn I'm Aaaaahhhh cominggg"

"Ahhhh yes damn tight wife ahhhh"

And with more fast thrust we explode together. Feeling the hot liquid rushing inside my womb.

After spilling all his veins inside me, he lay beside me. I face him to wipe his sweat.

He lean down to face my tummy and kissed it.

"Hey buddy sorry about that daddy can't control anymore, swim my little aquaman inside mommy, don't be drown ok"

"Sira ka talaga, pagkuha mo nalang po ako ng damit"

He kiss me smack and chuckle while getting up to get me my clothes.

"Aquaman ka pang nalalaman"

"Why nothings wrong with it"

Habang inaabot yung damit ko na pinagtatapon niya sa lapag.

"Natural naman na may tubig sa tyan ko"

"Ok ok surrender"

Taas kamay na pagsuko niya habang pahiga na ulit sa kama. Humiga na din ako nakatalikod sa kaniya. He immediately hug me from my back smelling my nape. And wrapping his hands on my waist.

"Goodnight wife"

"Goodnight Husband"

And with that we both go to dreamland together.

^_^msfreakinmindjeca

Vote Vote Vote
Like my fb page
"Msfreakinmindjeca"

Thank You Readers!