Intro.

----- ;;; -----

----- ;;; -----

"No one vexes me more than you do, babe, and I've dealt with a lot of women like you," Jeongguk hissed while he aggressively grabbed my wrists and pinned them on the wall above me. His large hand easily engulfed them, keeping it there while I try to writhe away. Much to my demise, it was no use. He towered above me, not even breaking a sweat as he watched me in amusement as I try to yank my hands away. It was clear as day that my useless strength was incomparable to his.

He grinned sinisterly, eyes fixated on my lips as he delicately traced them with his finger. He slowly dragged his finger to my forehead and tucked away lose hairs behind my ear. His eyes followed his own finger, exploring and observing every part of my face like a conqueror would. He then cupped my face with his free hand, and went back to tugging my bottom lip with his thumb. At this point, his eyes snapped to mine.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and fear as I intently watched his every move. His eyes were dancing in fire, ablaze with excitement and... familiarity? As if he's been in this same position a million times before, accustomed to the woman succumbing to his touch.

"W-what are you doing?" I finally whispered, surprised at how weak and stupid I sounded. I tugged at my wrists again, feeling my muscles cramp at the prolonged position. "My arms, they're starting to hurt Jeongguk," I whined, finally giving up and letting my arms just loosely hang above me.

"This is nothing compared to the things I've done before, Sana," he proudly announced, "so stop with your bullshit before I really get mad."

I slowly let my head down in order for me to freely roll my eyes without getting caught and make a low "ugh" sound. Due to our close proximity, Jeongguk noticed my actions and lifted my head up by grabbing my chin.

He raised an eyebrow at me, taunting me to do what I just did again. This time, I was smart enough to plant him an overly exaggerated smile and eagerly nodded my head, "it will never happen again."