Lovesick? Maybe

Just a random one shot which I would not have uploaded if my lovingThirst Crew didn't encourage me. Special thanks to ms_chabie

"It's the last excuse...." Fluke Natouch muttered to himself while crossing out the final excuse he had to meet his crush. He knew he had to confess today itself or he might have to repeat the list again but it would be too suspicious.

"Patient number 406" his thoughts were disturbed as the nurse called out.

Fluke nervously got up from the seat he was fidgeting on a while ago and went up to the nurse. The nurse had a strange look on her face after seeing him.

"Hello Mr.Natouch, are you still suffering from the fever?" she asked curiously as the cute man in front of her made a visit almost a week ago.

"N-no I- um...I don't have a fever anymore...just that I keep getting a headache" Fluke muttered.

The nurse suppressed her laugh and calmly asked Fluke to follow her to meet the doctor. She asked Fluke to wait by the door and went inside the room to inform the doctor. After a few minutes later the nurse came out with a composed face.

"You can go inside now Mr.Natouch. The doctor is waiting"

"O-ok" said Fluke with a smile and went inside after taking a long breath and a 'You can do this Fluke' chant on his head.

The nurse slowly closed the door after Fluke went inside and finally let out her suppressed giggles while going away.

Meanwhile, a little man had his feet stuck on the floor struggling to move forward while looking at Dr.Thitiwat, or to simply say his crush, who was scrolling through his phone with a little smirk on his face. Oh that dimple on his perfect face did things to Fluke's heart.

Ohm could see from the corner of his eyes that his "patient" was standing still like a statue near the closed door. He quickly sent a reply to the text he received from his colleague and put his phone away, then slowly looked up towards the smaller man who was staring at him with wide eyes.

"Come and sit down Mr.Natouch" he gestured towards the chair near his table.

He muttered a small "Ok" and sat down, facing Ohm with a flushed face.

"Haven't your fever still gone down Fluke?" Ohm asked in the low gentle voice that he knew he used only for Fluke, the only patient that Ohm addressed by the first name.

Ohm watched as Fluke looked down while a red tint took over his ears.

"N-no i-it's gone down al-already Dr.Thitiwat"

Ohm slowly rolled up his chair towards Fluke as he could hardly hear what the latter was saying. The smaller was shocked by the sudden appearance of long legs in his peripheral vision and suddenly looked up to find Ohm in front of him.

"Then what is it Fluke?" Ohm leaned forward in his chair to look into the shining orbs of Fluke.

"I'm having a headache doctor" Fluke blurted out.

'My guess was right' Ohm thought to himself, 'it was the last in the list'

- - - - - - -

3 months ago.....

"What do you mean Dr.Noppanut is not there?" Fluke whined at the nurse at the counter.

"Sorry sir but Dr.Noppanut had a transfer a week ago. I can assign you to his replacement Dr.Thitiwat" the nurse replied.

Fluke was disgruntled. Here he was with a runny nose and scorching hot fever but his family doctor is not available. He had exams in a week and he knew he had to get medicine as soon as possible.