Chapter 5

There was the world which I believed was only a part of books I used to read.

The scene in front of me was actually indescribable but still I'm trying to describe with whatever is there in my vocabulary.

There were beautiful trees with emerald green foliage. The ponds stood with glistening clear, blue water. And the buildings, so tall as they appeared like they touched the sky and they appeared like true palaces for royalty, the majestic palaces. But what astounded me the most, were the people in it. There were mermaids in the ponds with glittering pink and blue tails, playing with water. The fairies with their wings flying through the wide sky. And witches who on their brooms made way waving their magical wands. Last, but not the least were those little mystical creatures called elves who were flying with their tiny wings and had pointed ears and nose which made them look so cute. I loved them on first sight. 

Soon, I stepped into the new world completely amazed and mesmerized. Ayaan, my new friend was just behind me and his bewildered expression on seeing this place matched mine. And soon Juliet and the nerdy boy looked surprised as well. 

"Welcome to Dream High School" was a poster carried by the elves high up in the air with some crackers were shot for our welcome. I couldn't even describe my feelings at the moment. The place was so enchanting.

Then came in front of me a boy who slowly forwarded his hand,"Hi guys, I'm Steven. I'm your guide to the new school and your classmate as well. Let me show you where you'll live and what stationary do we need to buy. Its going to be lots of fun." I shook his hand and he told us four to follow him. I saw the other kids in the bus also having student guides. I'd expected a teacher to guide us nonetheless Steven seems cool. We followed Steven with our luggage in handy and came across a palace with about five rooms. I was escorted to mine and I still couldn't believe I was going to live like a royalty. I sat on the fluffy bed and the smooth mattress immediately caught my attention. But what else caught my attention was the brown, wooden wardrobe on the side which appeared extremely mysterious to me. 

But just too soon, before I could check the wardrobe, Steven had called my name and all of us were supposed to buy our stationary. Steven gave me the list for my objects to be bought and Just by opening it I stood shocked.