Simula

Ariston's POV

"Don't ever try to romanticise  relationships. No matter what you'd say, it will always be a battle where you would encounter a lot of pain and hardships so you better find a strong partner you'd play with."

I sighed as I heard our Philosophy instructor's stand about love and relationships. I partly agree with her but the real thing is, no matter how strong you both are, you can't do anything to stop something that is meant to happen.

" Bro, wanna hang out with us after class?" Lex, one of my block mates, suddenly tapped my shoulder habang sinasabayan akong maglakad sa hallway.

"I already have plans Lex." I bluntly said as I try to dismiss him.

This has been my routine for a year now, the same stressful pattern - the usual freshman dilemma. I've been dealing with loads of school work but at least I get to party every weekends. Kailangan din naman nating mag-enjoy kahit papaano.

"Hmmmp" I felt something bumped my chest and heard a soft groan. I had to look down only to  find out that it wasn't something but a 'someone'. The girl raised her head and I felt my heart crushed. This can't be. She's already gone. How would it even be possible?

I tried to open my mouth and the only word that came out was,

"Bella..."