.1

"Meooooow"

I snapped awake from my peaceful rest, to notice I'd fallen asleep at my desk... again. I turn around in my chair to see my cat, Mango, pawing at my feet and meowing desperately. I look back to my PC screen, I'd fallen asleep for 3 hours!?

"Oh.. uh, my bad Mango"

I stood from my chair and walked into my kitchen, Mango hot on my heels. I picked up his food dish and prepared a mix of dry and wet food, and set the dish down in front of him. I poured him more water and began looking for food for myself.

I decided against eating, I wasn't really hungry. I slowly walked back to my desk, almost scared to sit back down, scared even to dare to check my messages. My boss had been paying me based on how much I get done in an hour, and I'd fallen asleep for 3. I couldn't imagine how mad they would be when they found out I fell asleep.

The job I'd got assigned was more of a grey-hat job. Retrieving info from a company unlawfully, but still giving the info to the company who paid for it. So, I would get the info, give it to my boss, and when it was sold I would get a portion. Sometimes finding new jobs was hard, but it usually had good pay so I stuck with what I was good at.

>WIP; this is like drip-feeding you the story lolol srry<