Chapter 3: Who are you

(A/N This will be Alya POV the whole thing)

So Marinette why are you claiming those clowns were your parents they actually look like clowns? I asked Marinette. She said she would reveal all later so I shrugged. When we got to Wayne Enterprises she hugged a jet black hair, forest green eyes, and tan skin boy and some other boys. After her hug-fest, Lila said, Marinette you are a slut hugging all these men. She had her mouth agape and she called her so-called mom and dad Jack and Harleen but there was something different about all of them all the boys that we should run but we didn't and Harleen and Jack came busting in yelling where is sausage hair girl so I yelled who the hell do you think you are calling Lila sausage hair!!! Then we heard a strange voice we turned around and saw...............honestly I don't know who we saw (a/n picture at the top) Hiya Mom and Dad oh hi Alya and Lila remember me, Mari! Mari, you look like those clowns and she said oh yea my mom's real name is Harleen and my dad is Jack but you know them as Harley Quinn and Joker! Lila screamed and said I lied and turned everyone against a murder. We yelled YOU LIED and she said um...  until Marinette said cut the crap and moved that was until the police came and arrested them and they were put in Arkham Asylum but I was scared because I lost my BFF thanks to Lila and Mariette is insane. After our failed trip to Wayne Enterprises, we decided to visit Marinette in Arkham. So we took the bus and went to her cell and we see her dad trying methods of escape, her mom doing things that could get her a concussion, and going to Marinette's cell and saw her doing both and playing with a crowbar when she saw us she waved and told Chloe and me to go and get that green-eyed I don't know why she picked me but I ain't complaining but before we walk out I see Marinette smiling like crazy and I was scared but kept moving.

Time Skip                                                                                                                                                                               _____________________________

When we got to Wanye Enterprises Chloe went to the desk and asked for the boy with green eyes and I am happy because of course Adrien wouldn't dare to date that psycho and it was like Chloe read my mind and said yea she is insane but Adrien wouldn't date her because 1. she is taken and 2. he is gay. I stared at her mouth agape because I didn't know and I didn't believe her and she could tell so she showed me a picture of him and a blue-eyed boy kissing. I said it was photoshopped and she said I go ask him when we got back finally the boy came down and he and Chloe went to Arkham with me following behind. When the green-eyed boy saw Marinette in her cell he ran and talked about his life and she calmed down if you thought about it you would think she is sane. I almost forgot to ask Adrien when I went I saw Lila her all over him so I asked can I talk to Adrien in a sickeningly sweet voice said sure. So Adrien are you into girls and he said no which left me shocked so you are gay he said yea and he has a boyfriend I was left shocked so I went to see what Lila was up to and I saw her pestering Marinette talking about how she was dumb and stuff. When I got closer I heard their whole conversation. She said Hey Mari-trash I knew you were a goodie-two-shoes but I didn't think you were a criminal insane loser and Marinette said something that made Lila shocked she said she knows she is crazy and a criminal but Lila didn't know that the reason her mom and her bangs their head is because they wanna die and the reason they try to escape is she has a sister. Lila then ran I don't know why everyone was in their cell. Then I realized the green-eyed boy only could get her out of her crazy, criminal, and murderous state so I looked for him frantically until I spotted him talking to Nino and Kim well... yelling at Nino and talking to Kim. I went over and asked what his name was he said Damien and I told him the problem when we got back to the cell she was hitting her head on the glass. Damien said in a calming voice calm down Habibti and in my mind, I was like wtf does Habibti mean. Anyway, after she calmed down she needed to rest as, well as the rest of her so-called villainous family.

A/N                                                                                                                                                                                                 ___________________________________

Hello, all of the art at the top is my own and I will allow people to use it just ask I promise I will allow you to. 

(844 words)