trip²

"OKAY let's part ourselves in four groups for four cars," Joe says after the professor had his long and boring speech.

As a college student, we are not provided transportation to go to the field trip. Isn't that unfair enough?

Jen puts her hands up," Okay then, I'll be in a group with Ryujin. It's gonna be so fun!" she giggled as she's so excited.

Ryujin just smiles, watching her friends bickering for the group. Then she realizes that she will not get a seat in any of the cars if she's late.

Ryujin then pulls her luggage and heads to Hyo's car where there were some girls inside. Well, I want girls' space too.

"Hyo, can I be a part of your group? With Jen?"

Hyo lowers her car window as well as her head to see who's talking,"Oh Ryujin, I'm afraid there's no space for you and Jen to fit in. We already have five people in this car."

Ryujin backs off but still smiling, " Thank you."

She then sighs. Where should I seat now?

"Well, you can join our group. It's only me, Hani, Sha and Rowoon. We'll go with Rowoon's car. Isn't it fine, Woon?," Joe asks Rowoon who has been standing behind him.

Ryujin turns behind as she hears Joe and looks at Rowoon's reaction.

"Well, it's okay. Yes, it is." Rowoon just agrees and smiles when his eyes meet Ryujin's.

Jen runs towards Ryujin, "Ryujin, aren't you want to go? I had asked Joe to join their group and he agreed. But why you keep disappears? I had a hard time finding you in the middle of this parking lot."

Before letting Jen to continue her lectures, Ryujin pulls her luggage and leaves Jen behind.

"YAAA why are you keep ignoring me?!"

Ryujin just laugh when she got hit by Jen while putting the luggage into the boot. Well, it's no pain at all.

----------------------------------------------------

RYUJIN takes a seat beside Jen, on the third parting of the car. Well, he has a decent car.

The group are chatting throughout the journey to the field trip.

While watching the people walk to work, Ryujin takes out her earphones. It has been a habit of her, wearing earphones and hearing music's alone in the car.

As she takes out the earphones, she stares it for a long time. She takes a deep breath and holding tight to the earphones.

Sighing, Ryujin then puts the earphones back in her black sling bag.

" Well, Joe, do you know the place we're going?" Jen breaks the silence.

Joe who's munching cookies, turned around facing Jen in the passenger seat.

"Yeahh I asked our seniors about it and they said it quite good place to go and we maybe get to see the sea!" said Joe getting excited about the trip.

"Wait, isn't we just going to some indoor trip and it won't have anything to do with sea?" asked Hani as she is confused.

Ryujin smiles a little bit, " I think it's because we're going to an aquarium? And as usual, Joe always aggravate things."

The whole people in the car sigh. Joe acts innocent, "What? It is true, right? We'll see those sharks and stingrays and those tiny little fish."

Jen rolls her eyes, "I guess we're hoping you to be in that aquarium as well."

Jen's words never disappoint. We had so much fun as we agree on that fact.

Ryujin lifts her eyes up to see herself on the rear view mirror. As she sees something, she shifts her eyes looking at Jen and Joe who chat.

Rowoon takes a deep breath.

' I should have my heart calm down.'