To: the 7

Dedicated to wintersoldier237.

To: the 7: What is your fandom?

Percy: OMGS MY LITTLE PONY!!!!! I mean Manly Love Part 1...

Piper: Lolz surrrrrreee. Anyway, my fandom is Doctor Who... Want a Tartus soooooooo bad.

Annabeth: I'm with Pipes on that. Both the MLP and the DW thing.

Hazel: What is a fandom?

Annabeth: Fandom (a portmanteau consisting of fan [fanatic] plus the suffix -dom, as in kingdom) is a term used to refer to a subculture composed of fanscharacterized by a feeling of empathy and camaraderie with others who share a common interest. Fans typically are interested in even minor details of the object(s) of their fandom and spend a significant portion of their time and energy involved with their interest, often as a part of a social network with particular practices (a fandom); this is what differentiates "fannish" (fandom-affiliated) fans from those with only a casual interest. ( Disclaimer: I do not own this description. This is Wikipedia's description on 'fandom')

Hazel: Oh.

Frank: CAAAAASSSSTLLLEEEEE

Leo: Sherlock der

Me: IM WITH FRANK! I SHIP CASKETTTT!

Frank: CASKET ALL DA WAYYYYYY!!

Percy: I do not understand what is happening right now.
******
Hope you guys enjoyed! I seriously live Castle tho... Anyway, Like, Comment, Vote and Follow!
BAI!