𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑫𝒚𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒆𝒓

J. Dylan Grazer
✈︎

Details: Jack and [ y / n ] have been dating for awhile but then [y / n ] finds out jack is cheating and lying to her.

WARNINGS:
CHEATING!!!!
SOME SPICY MOMENTS!!!

jack and [ y / n ] had been dating for a year. the two were so happy together.

at least that's what [ y / n ] thought.

how completely wrong she was.

the y/h/c haired girl had called jack one day seeing they had plans for later in the evening, but jack cancelled.

she had decided to show up to his house anyways though, since he had never canceled on her before.

she parked a few houses away and waited to see anything.

and as minutes passed she finally saw jack walk outside with a blonde haired girl who climbed into the passenger seat of his car while he climbed into the driver side.

[ y / n ] decided to follow the two trying to see what they were doing.

she followed them to a private skate park that only jack and a few of his friends knew about.

she watched the two from her car watching as they laughed while jack showed the girl how to do certain tricks.

finally as it started to get late jack kissed the girl before they left the park.

[ y / n ] was beyond pissed and hurt. but she had a plan.

the next day she met up with jack at a small park in LA one of her favorite parks.

she acted as if nothing had happened.

she let the boy hold her hand and kiss her.

"i love you" jack said to the girl

she smiled but didn't say it back.

when the night had ended [ y / n ] had called a close friend of hers to help her with the plan she had.

her friend immediately agreed and headed to
[ y / n ]'s house to discuss more things.

it was around 9pm when there was a knock at [ y / n ]'s door. she let the person in smiling as she greeted them.

"ready to do this" the blonde haired boy said smirking at [ y / n ].

"yes i'm ready" she grabbed her phone sending jack a text telling him to come over because it was 'important'

she set her phone down and dragged the boy upstairs with her.

"you know this is kind of evil" the boy spoke

[ y / n grinned and nodded

"it's hot though like you being so devious" he smirked going over towards the girl.

"really" she stood up on her tippy toes quickly glancing over to make sure the camera was recording the two.

the boy leaned down kissing [ y / n ]'s lips lustfully [ y/ n ] kissing back with just as much passion and lust.

he moved down to kiss her neck making sure to leave marks wherever he could.

[ y / n ] tugged on the boys shirt which he instantly pulled off.

[ y / n ] started to leave marks along the blonde boys collar bone and chest smirking to herself as she heard the doorbell ring.

she stopped what she was doing kissing the boy roughly tugging at his lip as she looked toward the camera.

"i'm not your pawn asshole"  she spoke before ending the video sending it to drama accounts and tea accounts not caring all the hate she would receive afterwards.

she exited the room fixing herself as the boy sat on the bed.

[ y / n ] walked downstairs opening the door to reveal jack.

"i got here as fast as i could babygirl"

[ y / n ] cringed at the nickname jack just pissed her off.

she heard her and jacks phone start to blow up. she maliciously smiled to herself.

"you gonna check it"

jack nodded.

jack went to pull out his phone as y/n watched him. he pulled open his instagram clicking on a post from a drama account that he was tagged in.

he watched for a moment before looking up at [ y / n ] with tears in his eyes.

"what the fuck is this" he spit out.

"me and-" the blonde boy walked downstairs shirtless and into the living room where jack and [ y / n ] were.

"jaeden what the fuck!" jack yelled as y/n laughed.

"jack you can leave now"

jack looked confused

"you cheat on me and now your telling me to leave"

[ y / n ] shrugged "at least i didn't cheat first"

jack frowned before retreating towards the door.

jaeden smiled high fiving [ y / n ] as jack drove off in his car.

[ y / n ] grabbed her phone.

"one last thing to do"

jaeden nodded as [ y / n ] opened instagram posting a video of jack and the girl he cheated with kissing and skating together with a time stamp of a few days ago.

she also added a picture of her kissing jaedens cheek with the both of them flipping off the camera.

she made sure to tag tea and drama accounts as well as jack and jaeden.

and before posting she looked at jaeden as he nodded.

[ y / n ] captioned the post.

♛𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄♛