13

As they reached the headquarters, Chenle took out his earpiece and his eye contacts that had recorded the whole fight

Renjun took the gadgets that the boys had and took them into his office. Jeno, Jaemin and Mark took both the knocked out men into a spare room and cuffed them, sat them down on a chair and tied them in chains- back to back.

"You guys did well," Jaehyun said, leaning against the doorframe.

"I agree," Johnny said, walking towards them.

"We'll take it from her boys," Yuta said, ruffling his hair.

The three of them walked inside of the room as the Dream members left but, before they closed the door, Chenle held onto it.

"Could I ask a few questions? I recognise one of them." Chenle asked, determination firing up in him.

Yuta looked at Johnny who nodded his head.

"Only two questions," Jaehyun said, slipping his hands into his pockets.

Chenle entered the room, closing the door behind him and looked at the two men.

Crossing his arms, he looked at the boy on his right. He had a few scratches on his face and he was half awake- gasping for air.

Chenle walked behind him and pulled the knife out that was pressed in his back. As more blood dripped out from the deep cut, the man screamed.

"FUCK!" 

"Sam. Am I correct?" Chenle asked in a low voice.

The man only laughed, looking at Chenle straight in the eyes. He smirked and spat on the floor, clenching his jaw.

"It is you. What the fuck are you doing with this man? I thought you worked for Soul?" Chenle seethed out, his eyes burning into Sam's skull.

Sam laughed again- sounding like a maniac, "You're our main target, big boss Chenle." He mocked him, tilting his head.

Chenle became aggravated, sending a rough punch to his face.

"Alright, Chenle. Time's up man." Yuta said, pulling the boy's collar.

Chenle gripped his fist tightly, his skin turning whiter as his fingers dug into his skin.

"I'm not done with you, you bastard," Chenle furiously muttered.

Once he was pulled outside, his breathing became harsh and uneven as rage flowed through his veins and pulsating heart. He was angry- viciously angry.

As another morning rose, Hwayoung got ready and did her same routine- including trying to beat her best record. Failing to surpass her time, she walking inside the halls of the school, sighing.

"BOO!" a voice shouted behind Hwayoung.

The girl flinched at the voice and turned around to see Jay. He smiled at her and Hwayoung engulfed him into a hug.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt badly right?" Hwayoung asked him. 

Jay shook his head, "I just got bandaged around my torso and basically the whole of my body because of the prickling glass."

"Wait, why are you bandaged so much? I thought you didn't get hurt too bad?" Hwayoung asked sarcastically.

Jay chuckled, "My mum's so worried that she 'over-bandaged' me." 

"JAYYY!!!!!" Iris squealed throughout the hallway and ran into his arms.

Jay engulfed the girl into a warm, tight hug as Iris slightly sobbed onto his shoulder.

"I'm fine Iris." Jay laughed.

Hwayoung looked at the two and noticed that they looked so good as a couple- which reminded her of her soulmate. She internally groaned thinking about the boy.

"Chenle is so weird. I don't like him." Hwayoung mumbled under her breath. 

She sulkily took her books for the first two classes still thinking about the boy's demeanour and attitude.

"Hwayoung? What's up?" Jay asked, confused at the change of her mood.

Iris nervously laughed looking at the brooding teen, "Uh... right, you don't know what happened." She muttered through her teeth.

" She muttered through her teeth