Chapter 3 - Irene

Aaron's POV

"Aaron!" "How... how are you talking to me?" "IM HERE TO WARN YOU! Shad is awake. He's searching for a body. That body will either be yours or Melissa's. It could be anyone blood related to you." "Shu..."

Aphmau's POV

I've been feeling weird for about a month now. Super hungry. They tested me to see what it was. I get the results tomorrow.

"Shu." "AARON?!?" "Listen to me. There's another relic. It's Travis' mother. We need her. Bring her back. Release Irene part of you to do it." "IRENE?!?" "Just... do it,"

Vylad's POV

V: Hey aph! R u home?
A: No. I'm gonna be staying with my mom for a while.
V: Because of Aaron?
A: Ya
V: kk
A: gtg
V: Ok
V: Bye
A: Bye

I walk to Garroth and Zane's house. "Hey!" I say, walking into the kitchen. Zane runs up to me. "H-HI! YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T BE HERE RIGHT NOW!" Zane says. "Why?" Then I see him. I see Aaron. And Melissa.

Zane's POV

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!? AARON IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" Vylad said. I look at Nana. Then Garroth, Melissa, Kim, and Lucinda. Katelyn walks in. Garroth gives Katelyn the silent code we made if something like this happened. "Ok." Katelyn says.

"And that is the true story of what happened at Starlight." I say to Vylad. "Wow," Vylad says. "I... can't believe that happened." Vylad says.

THE NEXT DAY

(Underlined Bold Italics is call)

A: OMG ZANE IM FREAKING OUT!
Z: What's wrong?
A: You know how i've been feeling weird?
Z: Yeah?
A: Well I got the results today and...
Z: AND WHAT?!?
A: And...

I look at my phone. It says Caller has bad internet connection. Try again later. NOOOO!

I text Aph. No answer. THATS IT. I get a backpack and pack some stuff I need. I get mom and dads boat. I'm going to starlight. Right before i leave, i see Katelyn. "HEY KATELYN!" I yell. She walks over. "Going to Starlight too?" She asks. "Yeah," I say. Then I see Nana. "HEY N- KAWAII-CHAN!" I yell. She walks over too. "Aphmau won't text me back."

Nana gets on my family boat, and Katelyn rents one. We head to Starlight.

TIME SKIP

We arrive at Starlight.

Aphmau's POV

I hear a knock on the door. The door opens. "ZANE?!? KAWAII-CHAN?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" I yell. "I had to know what you were going to say!" Zane answers.

"The truth is...

I am...

Pregnant..."

A/N Sorry for the short chapter. BUT it's a very important one!