Chapter VIII

Two weeks have passed since Jonghyun told Taemin about Minho's feelings. He began to avoid him. He wasn't comfortable being alone with him, so when Minho invited him out, the maknae would just say "I can't, I'm already going out with Kai" "I'm going to go out with Key ~ umma" or "I already have plans hyung", among other excuses. So Minho realized that he was avoiding him and that made him extremely angry; he hated seeing the boy with Jonghyun so caramelized and that they didn't care about the others. He hated being in that house but he couldn't leave without first getting what he wanted.

One morning Taemin wanted to go to the bathroom, he moved away as best he could from the oldest's body and left the room. Upon reaching the bathroom door, it opened showing Minho with wild hair and a sleepy face.

⁃ Hello Tae. - He showed him a lazy smile.

⁃ H ... hi hyung.

There was an awkward silence after saying those words.

- Minho, I need to get in.

The tallest came out for the youngest to got in.

⁃ Tae ... why have you been avoiding me these days? - He asked before Taemin closed the door in his face.

⁃ I haven't been avoiding you hyung.

⁃ Don't lie, every time I invited you out you always made excuses.

⁃ They were not excuses - he lied - I had already met these people before you invited me.

⁃ I do not believe you. Rather I think that your boyfriend does not want you to approach me - he smiled - Perhaps he is jealous as he is somewhat insecure.

⁃ Jjong hasn't asked me for anything. He is unable to ask me to get away from someone. Also, he knows that I see you as a brother.

At those words, Minho was puzzled and only managed to go to his room. Taking advantage of Key not being in the room, he started kicking his bed.

⁃ He is still confused. But it hurts me that you said that.

Noticing that nothing would help him feel better, he put on a shirt and jeans to leave the apartment and thus forget for a moment the youngest's words.

Minho went to a "bar", which was actually a brothel, to drown his sorrows. Upon arrival he met one of his ex-friends.

⁃ Back here Minho?

⁃ Yes, you look good huh? - smiled.

⁃ You look good too - she replied coquettishly.

⁃ You have time for me?

⁃ Sure dear. Do you want to start now? - she kissed him on the lips.

⁃ Of course cuteness.

⁃ You already know the way. Wait for me there.

Minho complied with the order and went to the room to wait for her. When the woman got in the place, he forgot everything, even Taemin.

**********

After Minho left without saying anything, Taemin closed the door a little calmer but he was still nervous. He returned to the room; gettin in bed again, he felt the older man move and looked him in the eye.

⁃ Where did you go baby? - hugged the youngest.

⁃ I went to the bathroom, puppy.

⁃ Tae, are you alright? I feel you a little tense and worried - he caressed his cheek.

⁃ Is that ... aish ... I met Minho in the bathroom - he clutched his hands a little nervously.

- Did he do something to you? - Seeing the older sit Taemin grabbed him by the shoulders to lie down.