1

Some may believe that Y/N Y/L/N may have a perfect life and from the looks of it she does. She has an amazing fiance, two great bestfriends that she considered family and her little mini man, Carl. She graduated high school and went on to be a post op nurse. But when you dig a little deeper into Y/N life you'll see life wasn't always perfect for her. Her dad was a drunk that thought women were only created to serve them. Her half-sister was never around until she was older. Her sweet mother, the women who protected Y/N, died in a car crash when she was 15. After her mother's tragic passing her father started physically and mentally abusing her. She would miss days of school because she was too afraid to step outside her room. The minute Y/N graduated she left Gatlinburg, Tennessee and moved to King County, Georgia. This is where one day in a bar named Tyrell's, Y/N would meet Shane Walsh, an attractive police officer. Later to be know as her fiance.

(Time Skip)

About four years later, Y/N stood downstairs in her house that she owned with Shane, making breakfast. She was quietly jamming to Journey when Shane groggily made his into the kitchen. He stood at the doorway wiping the sleep away from his eyes as he looked at the beautiful women in front of him. Y/N continued making eggs and toast, not even realising the unwanted guest had arrived until he cleared his throat and she spun around. 

"Good morning." Shane cheerfully spoke, walking up to his wonderful fiance. She smiled at him and pulled him in for a kiss. They shared a tender and sweet kiss before she pulled away. 

"Morning breathe. Eat then go brush your teeth." She handed him his now finished eggs and toast.  He slowly sat down at the island and ate his eggs and toast as she crunched on hers while also looking at her schedule. "I have the day off, therefore, I'm going to hang out with Lori." 

Shane slowly laughed at the women in front of him, "How come I'm not invited?" 

Y/N picked up his schedule off the fridge, "According to Rick and whoever makes your schedule, you work today." She then hung the schedule back up and walked over to him, "Trust me, I would love to spend the day with you." And with that she kissed his cheek and ran upstairs to get ready for the day. 

(Later On)

Y/N and Lori stood outside Carl's school waiting for him to be dismissed. They were talking about Shane and her wedding arrangements when Lori looked towards the ground, "I know that look." Y/N stated looking over at her. "Then you get really quite. So are you gonna tell me?" 

Lori shook he head and glanced up at Y/N, "We had a fight this morning. It got ugly. Hurtful."

"I'm sorry, L. Men can be jerks."

"Thing is, if we're being honest. he wasn't the asshole." Lori looked back out towards the other parents while Y/N peered at the road. 

"Ah Gotcha."

Lori continued to shake her head and look back at Y/N, "He was trying so hard to be reasonable, it just pushed my pushed my buttons all the more." She paused. "God, I sometimes wish he would just have it out with me and blow up, tell me I'm being a bitch if that's what I'm being. Instead he's just so..." She sighs. 

Y/N looks over at her, "Don't beat yourself up."

"No? You can't tell me that being pissed at your husband because he doesn't yell at you is even close to being rational." 

Y/N remembers all the small fights she had with Shane. He would get mad, holler, walk away, and apologize later on, "That's one problem I don't have with Shane." 

"But you still love him." Lori looked over at Y/N, waiting for an answer. 

"Sure I do. Might as well." Y/N held up her ring hand. "We're gonna be lifers." Lori chuckled a bit and smacked her hand away.