~Chapter 2~

Alexander pov

I wake up the next morning to Joise at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

"Good morning sweetheart"

I cover my self up because I don't have a shirt on.

"Go get some clothes on we are going to have the best day ever!"

I walk to my room with Joise behind me holding my hand. She sits on my bed while I go and brush my teeth.

Joise pov

Alexander goes and brushes his teeth. I walk in and put my hand on his back. He turns around and he puts arm around me.

"Look at us." He said "3 days till we can be away from school."

I look at him and he hugs me really hard. I go and sit back down on his bed. He isn't far behind me. He puts his shirt on I stop him and kiss him. We walk out from his room holding hands. We hop in his car and drive off.

I hand him a note that says ;
"Meet in our spot in 5th hour."

He starts to open it and I stop him.

"Wait until we get to school."

We get to the school and I hug him and say I love him on our way to home room.

Alexander pov

4th hour is almost over. I open the note and read. The bell rings. I go under the bleachers to our spot. Joise is sitting there crying.

"Joise..."

She wipes her tears and says "Alexander, sorry..."

"What is wrong?"

"I don't think I can last that long without you."

I go over and sit down by her. I put my arm around her and she puts her head on my shoulder.

"Alexander.... how can I last that long if I am  knowing that I won't wake up in the morning with you by my side."

I look at her for a couple and she keeps on crying. I wipe her tears and she kisses me and we hold it for a long time.