Warm-Up

And they lived happily ever after.

"Aw, they deserved it! So sweet, I feel like I'm crying with glitters. Mooomm!!"

Ever since, I'm an avid fan of fairytales. Maybe, I, still, am.

They made me march towards the path of magical castles where most wanted love and dreams are made into bundle of stories and movies.

Well, who would not crave for a prince charming having tall and elegant castles? Shining walls, castle doors, round tables and splendid stuff were all around it. Diamonds, golds, silvers, ugh- name any kinds of stone, you'll find it there. All kinds of flora and fauna fills the spaces of the enchanted kingdom. Servers, courtladies, ordinaries, and up to royalties, were in their specific places and wardrobes with specific roles.

My childhood was indeed fun and lovely. It made me believe that a pauper can turn into a lovely princess, a nerd can be hidden as a beautiful one, a simple helper and even a refused princess can find their own prince charming that will kiss them with love and fortune.

Until then, I never stopped believing fairytales and all sort of fantasies.

Growing up, my mood was fed with fictional stories brought by Wattpad and fictional books.

From Prince charmings to man with principles. That's my ideal.

Nevertheless, living in the world of fantasy's overwhelming.

Not until, it'll blind you from seeing the reality.

I'm just a typical girl, honed to be someone as achiever as I can be. Raised in a simple and humble home, lived a well fed family, life rotating at home, school, and church scope.

Well, seems boring and sometimes I envy those who has a vast scope of socialites.

Those who were able to go out of their comfort zones and make friends with others, which, somehow, I'm difficult at.

I also have friends, but I'd rather adress the majority as aquaintances. I don't know, maybe I was introduced that in a certain kingdom, there will always be a villain watching over your walls. So I guess, being aquainted with them is already enough.

But this isn't the point of this story, well in fact it's somehow connected.

Having this lifetime illusions of mine, I never imagined that I'll have a great one.

I was back then a sixth grade student when I first laid my eyes on this typical someone.

I was mesmerized by how well he carried himself with his suit and tie. Awe isn't enough by how I left my mouth open with his facade.

In addition with his geeky and spontaneous historical based words , I was completely in dazed.

Maybe there then, I was strucked with crush at first sight.

He was my definition of ideal.

I thought everything will end after that day. Not until I decided to make myself attached to him.

I started knowing him, from his name down to his birthday, zodiac sign, hobbies, passion, family members and even went to a school same with his.

No doubt, I was stucked to be a crazy stalker.

When one day, I found myself sitting at the edge of a park. Watching how lovers fill the lanes, families over a picnic mat and adorable kids trying hard to catch up with their friends, chasing away each other with bicycles and kiddie scooters.

I overjoyed the view that I didn't noticed a very familiar person standing beside me.

Unknown feelings rushed through me knowing that it was him.

My tutor, bestfriend, brother and at the same time my idol. The guy who made me feel butterflies roaming around my tummy. The guy who sent shivers down my spine with his simple gestures.

It was him.

The guy I loved for years.

-🌼