Hello To That Cute Waiter Over There

I walked in the restaurant with 2 of my best friends. They each brought their boyfriends. "Great", I thought,"I guess I will be 5th wheeling tonight!", you whispered to yourself. Your friend Mina heard you and gave you a look to just be cool. As a woman escorted you to your seats you passed by this very handsome waiter. The waiter looked very familiar, but you couldn't put your finger on it. He was serving a few customers until he looked at you and spilled all of the drinks he had in his hands. "Oh no! I'm so so sorry ma'm I'll clean that up for you!", the waiter exclaimed. You couldn't help on how cute and awkward he was, this was another trait that seemed so familiar to you.
Not long ago you broke up with your boyfriend who you've been dating for 6 years. You were sure you were just making up the similarities that were shared by your ex and the waiter.
The lady that was taking your orders gave you guys some menus. As you read yours, Mina tapped your shoulder and said, "That waiter over there keeps looking at you!" You couldn't help but look back and see for yourself. But as you look back you see he's walking your way. Your friend smiles at you and she lifts her eyebrows to make fun of you. "Hello my name is Jin, may I please ask what drinks you would like?"
You suddenly gasp, and everyone at the table including Jin is starring at you. Jin smirked and continued writing g down what each person wanted.
       As everyone said what they would like, you were so busy glaring at him, you thought to yourself how can someone so handsome be working as waiter! This man was fit to be a star. You also taught about the feelings you felt before you guys broke up and how he was probably your soulmate.
     It was finally your turn to say what you wanted to drink. You panicked because you weren't thinking about what you were going to drink so you didn't know what to say. You just started blankly at him until you snapped out of it and finally said water. He looked at you and smiled while writing down water on his notebook m. He left to get your drinks. "(y/n), he seems very fond of you",  Mina said smirking. You felt your cheeks turn red and excused yourself to go to the restroom. "I'll be in the restroom in case you guys want to say sorry", you said jokingly.
  You couldn't believe how much he has grown up, and become even more handsome. As you went towards the restrooms, Jin caught your attention.  It seemed that you also caught his. You quickly walked past him avoiding eye contact. He then followed your lead while smirking. He saw that you went in to the restroom and decided on going in because why not and the restroom could be locked from the inside. As he walked in your eyes got big. "Aish Jin!", you said as you rolled your eyes. "What is this the way to greet someone someone you haven't seen in years or what?" he asked you still smirking. You rolled your eyes again avoiding his hungry glare. Jin was your boyfriend back in high school, but you both broke up because you were going to different colleges. It devastated the both of you, you thought you were never going to see him again. He was a good boyfriend, but at that time your studies were more important. "What (y/n)? it's been like at least a 100 years since I've kissed you!" Jin exclaimed loudly not realizing the environment you both were standing in. "Hey, don't be so stupid it's only been 6!", you whispered back to him. He gave you that "wow really" look and placed his forehead on yours. "(y/n)... there wasn't a day I didn't think of you, not a single
night. I was really down for you." , Jin passionately said those words while creeping up to your mouth before you could even say anything.
He really wanted you right here and now. You didn't even bother answering because you really missed the sweetness of his plump lips on top of yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck to bring him closer to you. Making sure he didn't break the kiss, Jin picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist.
He pampered your neck with kisses and then moving up to your lips.
You wanted a rougher Jin so you bit his bottom lip expecting him to react in the sexiest way. Jin smirked and asked you, "I see you haven't forgotten how.", you gave him a playful look and told him, "How what? Now shut up and kiss me you beautiful creature."
Jin starting moving one of his hands towards your ass and squeezed it hard enough to turn you on. He then used the same hand to grab your boob. A moan escaped your mouth and you felt Jin get harder and harder. He put you back on your two feet and took of your shirt while you took of his pants. His member was sticking out in his boxers ready to have fun. He playfully put his fabric covered member near your entrance.
He took off your pants plus underwear and slid one hand from your thigh to your pussy. He attacked your neck, sucking and leaving kiss marks down to your abdomen. He played around with your fold a little bit. By this time you were a moaning mess and he hasn't even done the good stuff yet. He pinched your nipple and squeezed your ass one more time. He picked you up once more and inserted his erect penis into you. He moved slowly at first but then he started grinding on you sensually. He moved faster and faster. He attached his lips onto your neck once more and made his way to your mouth sucking you bottom lip like you did to his. Your vagina and heart were exploding. He was pushing really hard in you and beads of sweat were beginning to form. You felt close to your climax and he knew it. He picked up the process and as he did he moaned which made you moan too. "Jin... I'm close to" as you were about to say the last bit Jin came at the same time as you. You felt the mixture of your juices inside of you. As he still held you in his arms you rested your head in his shoulder. "I missed you so much, and you're right it did feel like 100 years ago.", you said while trying to catch your breath. He just held you with out saying a word. The room was silent and you could only hear both of you breathing. Jin kissed the top of your head and said, "Do you want to be my girlfriend? Again." You smirked and said, "why not we might be parents after today." He laughed and hugged you harder than he already was.

Sorry that this seems super rushed in the end. Hopefully people that reads this will enjoy because I make these stories just to entertain my fellow fan people! And must I say I am so surprised on how many reads my Jimin smut book thingy has gotten. like omg I never taught I would have gotten that many people. I just want to say thank you so much and I love you!
Gurly Out :)