ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛: 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕌𝔸

"I don't know what you did so you're going to tell me" Aizawa's voice was low and panicked.

"I used my quirk" was all I answered with.

"What is it exactly that you did with your quirk" he came closer with squinting eyes.

"Used it" my expression was blank.

"L/n" his voice was now more stern.

I didn't like people ordering me around unless they had my respect. This man showed me nothing but the fact that he could let a villain get away. "Aizawa" I said in a coy manner.

"Tch" he grunted and stood back with crossed arms. "You've got an advantage in power that almost no one can compare to including pro heroes, I'll admit it. But that wall has more power then anything else you've got on you kid. I mean well, and want to know what's happened. I want to ensure your safety!"

"Right. So you can keep your job" now I had my arms crossed.

"Exactly, glad we're on the same page kid"

I paused for a bit, rerunning his words. I cracked a smile, 'What's this? Amusement? ... I haven't had a laugh in a while. "All I did was take that blue haired man and put him in the same room as you, hoping you'd take care of the rest."

"How'd you know to pick him?" Aizawa's voice had calmed and now we were talking on a less escalated level.

"I saw that it would be impossible for anyone to stop him, so I went for the weaker link of the crew. I didn't know anyone's quirk in this building except for the people that were surrounding me so I had to assume by his appearance that I should avoid his hands. Seeing that you were a more reliable hero, I paired you 2 up. When everything was back in motion, that crow looking creature didn't move an inch, so it showed they were nothing more than a mindless puppet." I concluded.

Aizawa's POV

'Wuh- that's incredible. She did all of that by eye? I wonder who's the ancestor that created such a kid'

F/n's POV

Aizawa was taken back, and I knew why. I smirked as I ravished in my glorified victory. "Let's get on the bus. I'm sure everyone is waiting"

"Do you plan to tell anyone, sir?"

"Oh? You don't want anyone to know? How modest. I guess it's none of their business then" he turned his back towards me, but I could see his smirk from the sideview.

"Thank you sir" I walked by his side, and to the bus we went. I could hear shushing, murmuring, and gasps when the bus was in view. Everyone ducking their heads down like we couldn't see them. I glared at the amount of idiocy one bus could hold.

Once we were finally on the bus, Aizawa announced, "Back to UA"

A/n
I'm currently inspired to write more on this book
Unedited
Wc-520